**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Very nice bracelet
nthat.gif

Just got in this 6mm Cuban from Daniels.

I'm fine with the 6mm width but should it be so flat??

I had a 5mm prior to this and don't remember it being so flat.

Last edited:

Update on my interactions with Golden Sun:

10MM Diamond Bracelet - Triple Excellent, VS, FG Diamonds

+ They delivered my bracelet on time -- to the day. You can see it if you go back a couple pages.  

+ They respond intraday to my bracelet inquiry.

+ The setting work in general was top notch.

Next Projects:

Iced Out Cartier Band - Triple Excellent, VS+, FG Diamonds

+ I have a 6MM love ring.  Want to have it iced out, grabbed a number from Golden Sun, negotiated a bit, and we agreed -- they'll have it delivered as early as tomorrow.

+ I've emphasized that the ring must match or exceed Cartier setting.  They've said they will deliver, and I'm believing they'll have delivered.

2x Iced Out 10MM Cuban Bracelets [ White Gold, Rose Gold ]

+ If Golden Sun comes correct on pricing, I'm going to order two more bracelets.  

+ I paid a premium for my first -- I have zero doubt I paid more than I should have, but if this results in this demonstrating I'm a legit buyer -- I think jewelers deal with flakes all the time, my hope is it results in a great deal later.  This has been my experience with my primarily jeweler.

Thoughts:

+ Golden Sun quality was excellent on the first piece.  Timely, attentive. 

+ If you're going to shop with Golden Sun, I'd suggest these are the primary benefits [1] actual store, [2] personal, friendly service, and [3] they are timely.  

+ That said, there are and were some outstanding items I want clarification and am in a holding pattern on -- bracelet deal, ring quality etc. Follow up and through is important.  Will keep you all up to date on the forthcoming multi-bracelet bracelet deal.

they featured my actual bracelet:
Cartier love ring will be on your finger tomorrow for your event! 

+ They delivered my bracelet on time -- to the day. You can see it if you go back a couple pages.  

Next Projects:

+ I have a 6MM love ring.  Want to have it iced out, grabbed a number from Golden Sun, negotiated a bit, and we agreed -- they'll have it delivered as early as tomorrow.
+ I've emphasized that the ring must match or exceed Cartier setting.  They've said they will deliver, and I'm believing they'll have delivered.

+ If Golden Sun comes correct on pricing, I'm going to order two more bracelets.  
+ I paid a premium for my first -- I have zero doubt I paid more than I should have, but if this results in this demonstrating I'm a legit buyer -- I think jewelers deal with flakes all the time, my hope is it results in a great deal later.  This has been my experience with my primarily jeweler.

Thoughts:
+ If you're going to shop with Golden Sun, I'd suggest these are the primary benefits [1] actual store, [2] personal, friendly service, and [3] they are timely.  
+ That said, there are and were some outstanding items I want clarification and am in a holding pattern on -- bracelet deal, ring quality etc. Follow up and through is important.  Will keep you all up to date on the forthcoming multi-bracelet bracelet deal.

******* nuts that bracelet is

When I purchased mine the same thing happened, Bring it back to him and let him know... He'll get it right for you. Unfortunately these are handmade so don't expect it perfect all the time, even tho daniel makes the best cubans. 

Maybe it's the angels, but it looks like a snake chain.

victoryofangels cuban looks perfect.

When I purchased mine the same thing happened, Bring it back to him and let him know... He'll get it right for you. Unfortunately these are handmade so don't expect it perfect all the time, even tho daniel makes the best cubans. 
Thanks for the advice bro.

Had a talk with him and he said the height should be about 2.4mm and mines was probably around 1.7mm - 1.9mm. 

So I sent it back and once received we'll work on getting the correct sizing.

Will post once I receive it.  

Last edited:
Y'all made me take a look at mine. Mine is a 9mm and it was coming out to 3mm high when I measured it. I guess that is ok, idk. I'm happy with my purchase though.

I have the kinking happen with my chain too, its just because the links are so tight I think.

Had a talk with him and he said the height should be about 2.4mm and mines was probably around 1.7mm - 1.9mm. 

Damn they hit you with that LAX special.

That's why I cant f with big online jewlers. I don't care what their feedback and reviews say. There's only a handful of them I trust.

Last edited:

Next Projects:

Thoughts:

Bracelet is beyond hard...props

That's why I cant f with big online jewlers. I don't care what their feedback and reviews say. There's only a handful of them I trust.

Just because the height of the chain isn't correct doesn't mean he got scammed. As long as he got the weight(#grams) that he paid for.

If he gets his chain weighed and its less than what he paid for then we can sound the alarm, but let's not jump to conclusions and call people scammers before we have all the information.

Also, lets take in account that Daniels told him basically that they messed up the height, when they could have said "tough luck, that's how our 6mm chains look" if they were trying to scam.

Daniels has a storefront in Hieleah in FL, you can see them in person face to face if you want so I wouldnt consider them a "big online jeweler". I been there and I'll be real with you, in the area they are in, the clients they sell to, they wouldn't last long scamming people before getting a bullet in the head.

Last edited:
Sup everyone.. been in the market for a new pendant for a while.
Was going to go for the angel cherub but didn't know where to go.
I saw many molds on this thread but the one that looked best to me was offered by IceBox.
Contacted them via NT and got hooked up by William. If you guys are ever looking, I suggest you go to him.
Transaction was totally smooth, I had a lot of special requests which they honored 100%.
Customer satisfaction and communication couldn't have been better. Anyway, enough with all that, check out the specifics and pics.

I ended up getting this guy in about 1.25" inches.. I got it to replace a cross pendant I had since I have another small sized cross pendant too. I wanted something different.
I got it in 18k gold with a rhodium coating over the wings and robe for contrast. The diamonds on the body and wings are SI1s and SI2s and the center diamond at the chest is .25 VVS in G-H color.
I asked for the 18k to be high polish because I was putting it on a 22k chain. You can see a little contrast but that's expected. I couldn't make the pendant 22k because it would be soft and last thing I want is any stones to fall off.

Pics:

Old Setup:

New Setup:

Sorry for the iphone pics but LMK what you guys think.

HUGE shout to WILL and the guys over at ICEBOX. Really came through for me.

Last edited:

Just because the height of the chain isn't correct doesn't mean he got scammed. As long as he got the weight(#grams) that he paid for.

If he gets his chain weighed and its less than what he paid for then we can sound the alarm, but let's not jump to conclusions and call people scammers before we have all the information.

Also, lets take in account that Daniels told him basically that they messed up the height, when they could have said "tough luck, that's how our 6mm chains look" if they were trying to scam.

Daniels has a storefront in Hieleah in FL, you can see them in person face to face if you want so I wouldnt consider them a "big online jeweler". I been there and I'll be real with you, in the area they are in, the clients they sell to, they wouldn't last long scamming people before getting a bullet in the head.

Yea, I'm not trying to say I got scammed at all. So far they have been very professional about it and couldn't have handled the situation any better.

The chains tag stated that it was a few grams lower than listed but he was helpful about it and suggested to refund me the grams but I was more concerned with getting the correct chain.

I will post pictures once I get the correct replacement.

Last edited:

Another guy ordered a 14k Cuban and it tested out to be 8k from LAX. If you don't see the correlation there then I don't know what to tell you. And I stand by my "if I don't see it in person I won't buy" motto when it comes to jewelry.

Never called Daniel a fraud. You painted that picture

Another guy ordered a 14k Cuban and it tested out to be 8k from LAX. If you don't see the correlation there then I don't know what to tell you. And I stand by my "if I don't see it in person I won't buy" motto when it comes to jewelry.

Never called Daniel a fraud. You painted that picture

I'm not sure what LAX has do with the topic of Daniels Cubans unless you are the one calling him a fraud. You are the one that said right above that there is a correlation between Daniels and LAX.

The guy already responded and said that the chain's tag stated a lower gram weight and Daniels already offered to refund the difference, case closed in my opinion unless there is some new info.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what LAX has do with the topic of Daniels Cubans unless you are the one calling him a fraud. You are the one that said right above that there is a correlation between Daniels and LAX.

The guy already responded and said that the chain's tag stated a lower gram weight and Daniels already offered to refund the difference, case closed in my opinion unless there is some new info.

It was a joke. "Hit you with that LAX special" the correlation is ordering something and receiving something different.

Back to this jewelry tho

Good doing business with goldensun goldensun today. Got my Lil guy together imma comepick it up Friday. BTW that android piece is crazyyyyy

Sup everyone.. been in the market for a new pendant for a while.
Was going to go for the angel cherub but didn't know where to go.
I saw many molds on this thread but the one that looked best to me was offered by IceBox.
Contacted them via NT and got hooked up by William. If you guys are ever looking, I suggest you go to him.
Transaction was totally smooth, I had a lot of special requests which they honored 100%.
Customer satisfaction and communication couldn't have been better. Anyway, enough with all that, check out the specifics and pics.

I ended up getting this guy in about 1.25" inches.. I got it to replace a cross pendant I had since I have another small sized cross pendant too. I wanted something different.
I got it in 18k gold with a rhodium coating over the wings and robe for contrast. The diamonds on the body and wings are SI1s and SI2s and the center diamond at the chest is .25 VVS in G-H color.
I asked for the 18k to be high polish because I was putting it on a 22k chain. You can see a little contrast but that's expected. I couldn't make the pendant 22k because it would be soft and last thing I want is any stones to fall off.

Pics:

Old Setup:

New Setup:

Sorry for the iphone pics but LMK what you guys think.

HUGE shout to WILL and the guys over at ICEBOX. Really came through for me.

I never cared for the angles from icebox at all but these pics make them look much nicer.

Nice pick up.

How much does it weigh?

haha thanks man! appreciate that.
so all the stones of the body come out to 1.00 and the center stone is .25 so total is +/- 1.25ctw
and piece with all the stones and bail comes out to about 18 grams in total.

Thanks team for the support and kind words.  Nods to Frank / 503 / CA Based / Arrow / Cold City. Shout to Golden Sun.

Al Dente, regarding my eternity band -- ~45 point stones, F/G, VS, XXX, 7+ TCW, and 16 stones.

Follow up from my upgrade series.

+ See below Cartier ring custom set with F / VS stones by Golden Sun.  I historically used the ring as a crown for my lion and occasionally for a ring.  Lion has custom set F / VS diamonds in the eyes.

+ Bracelet is by Golden Sun as those following the thread know.  We haven't reached a deal on the two more bracelets, but I like the fellas and respect their work a great deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom