**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

14kt gold chain and pendant my father bought from a crackhead for 20 dollars

14kt gold chain and pendant my father bought from a crackhead for 20 dollars

Scrap that fam..either
1) that's a dead mans chain...you don't wanna wear a dead mans chain
2) it's stolen...if the wrong person catches you with that. It's a wrap.

Trade it in for something you want

^^^^^.
Can you pm me or post how much you paid to do the melt of your daniels chain and create your new bracelet? I ask because I have two white gold Franco chains I am considering melting and adding some money on top to make a white gold cuban link. Off top I think one Franco is 120 grams 10k white gold and the other is 128 grams 14k white gold, something like that. I know i'll lose some grams in the melt process if I am correct?

Last edited:
This is the Android piece. it's a lot easier to see the letters in person as they are raised above the background. 

[COLOR=#red]nikehead[/COLOR] BUTTER! That customer service and craftsmanship you received were A1 :pimp: :pimp:
Literally talking to Rey through text as i type this...

Last edited:
So here's what happened with that other jeweler, sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to forewarn people of the unexpectable experience I had with them, I am by no means saying to not transact with these people, but caveat emptor

prior to sending them you medalions to work on did you not see how bad their jesus pieces looked? Not trying to be rude just wondering because after seeing the medallions they sell I don't know how you could have faith they would be able to handle that job for you. Cuban links would be the only thing I would have faith in them with.

Last edited:
Daniels pieces are trash outside of Cubans. But that communication is terrible, took son 4 months to fail. Thx for sharing tho, that bracelet is flames

Not rude at all, I totally agree with you, and you are right, trust me I'll be kicking myself for this for some time to come, lol,  I unfortunately gave them the benefit of the doubt and rolled the dice on them and obliviously it was the wrong call.  But fortunately Rey's took care of it for me, so you live and learn, and I didn't loose out to much on the deal and ended up with something that I really like

you live and learn very true. i also notice too, from doing business at various places over the years, that shops will take on more work than then can handle and quality goes down. owners get greedy and take every job then can when sometimes they should either just say no, or be up front and say "hey this is going to take a while". when they said dude was sick that could of meant he was fed up and quit or didn't want to come to work. not saying this is what happened because nobody knows, but I've seen this with other business in the past.

:lol: @ Daniels

That flag looks mad crooked on their first attempt.

Looks like they just decided to hit up Home Depot and rent some tools and attempt to souljer a bezel around it.

@nikehead, crazy story bro

It sounds like Reys is really out here doing it for real for real

I was close to buying a medallion from him, but i got diagnosed with Myfundsalow disease that week and i had to back out. Hopefully we do some business in the near future.

Hopefully he don't go Hollywood on us :lol: :tongue:

man I don't know he has one I think it was like an aol.com, but just text him or DM on IG

yeah i found his cell and i just text him. told him you refereed me over . gonna hit my safety deposit box and weigh the chains out and hit him Monday to see cost, ect.

Back
Top Bottom