**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone with Ulysse Nardin watches here?

Just got offered this for $4500 CAD which is roughly $3900 US. Is this a good deal?

Curb link still considered a cuban link? Only difference is the edges are curved and cubans are more rectangular? any one know if this is correct?
Similar but no. I wear a curb chain and it's stamped Italy on it. Curb chains have a concave cut to them and the links are more spread out. 

Hi, I was meant to post a review on Daniels, so here it is.

I Placed an order with them for a couple little chains, $41 a gram 14K, I was told and there would be a 2-4 week lead time, I was happy to proceed, so I sent the payment, 2 weeks time went by, I messaged them to see how things were going and they said they had encountered a problem with their machine that makes the chains and couldn't fufil my order or there would be a considerable waiting period, but they can sort me out with some smaller size chains, same style.

I said I was unhappy, as I had my heart set on my original order but, the difference was minimal, only 1mm size difference, so I will take the smaller chains at a discounted rate of $35 a gram 14K, to compensate my original order for not being able to be fulfilled , they agreed and deducted the difference from what I had already sent them for the bigger chains, plus the saving of $6 per gram for the disappointment and sent my money straight back.

As for the Chains they arrived within 1 week, tracked and packaged in a nice wooden box, all properly bubble wrapped, double boxed. Quality is nice. Looking to go down in person to the storefront in the near future, see if we can work out a deal on a Cuban/bracelet.

Tbh I'm not much of a jewellery person, but I have been known to enjoy a nice time piece or two, I just wanted something understated that will go with casual wear, as 9/10 I'm stuck in a suit anyway.

Pictures paint a thousand words so.

Bottom one is rose gold.

I'm happy, so a big thank you to Daniels.

Thought I'd share the experience as I see Daniels was given some bad press on here recently.

Last edited:
Anyone with Ulysse Nardin watches here?

If that's brand new it's a really good price. I bought a
Just got offered this for $4500 CAD which is roughly $3900 US. Is this a good deal?

If brand new it's a good price. I bought a dual time a few months ago and really like it.

Hi, I was meant to post a review on Daniels, so here it is.

I Placed an order with them for a couple little chains, $41 a gram 14K, I was told and there would be a 2-4 week lead time, I was happy to proceed, so I sent the payment, 2 weeks time went by, I messaged them to see how things were going and they said they had encountered a problem with their machine that makes the chains and couldn't fufil my order or there would be a considerable waiting period, but they can sort me out with some smaller size chains, same style.

mean.gif
roll.gif
Sounds about right, those cats are straight up liars over there

I guarantee there was no "problem with their machine" they just never started on your order to begin with and once you asked about the progress they "remembered" or were reminded and started scrambling, and gave you that BS line about the machine or whatever and then pawned of some smaller chains on you, pretty bad way to run business if you ask me

Let's see, 2-4 week wait (plus whatever BS story they tell you why your order is late) to get something from them, or 2-3 days with Rey's 

Rey's communication top notch, their's bottom of the barrel

Rey's quality IMO better than theirs

Rey's prices lower

Rey is the actual person making your piece, not some salesperson feeding you BS

I know who I would choose if I was in the market

Looking for a christmas gift for the wife.

Looking at the IFandCO sale but not sure...

get some earrings or an angel necklace setup...I dont know if she'd wear JUST a cuban but any of you ballers *cough* @nikehead  *cough* chime in on what you got your girl.

The amazon marketing dude can chime in too.

Hell, anyone can...I'm asking yall for help
Man it depends which one you talking about, my main chick? my side piece? or my bottom *****? 

Lol, but seriously my chick has been testing my patience lately, so I don't even know what I'm get her, maybe just a lump of coal or something

But you can never go wrong with some nice earrings or neckless for your lady as a gift, and actually a lot of girls are wearing cubans now just got see if yours like that style

I've actually been thinking of maybe getting mine a watch or bracelet, don't know yet well see how much time I have to get creative.

Good luck to you on your search 

Man it depends which one you talking about, my main chick? my side piece? or my bottom *****? 

Lol, but seriously my chick has been testing my patience lately, so I don't even know what I'm get her, maybe just a lump of coal or something

But you can never go wrong with some nice earrings or neckless for your lady as a gift, and actually a lot of girls are wearing cubans now just got see if yours like that style

I've actually been thinking of maybe getting mine a watch or bracelet, don't know yet well see how much time I have to get creative.

It's for for my wife wife. I was leaning toward a Cuban. How much does Rey charge for a girl set up?

It's for for my wife wife. I was leaning toward a Cuban. How much does Rey charge for a girl set up?
Yeah just find out what MM you think she'll want, I would say something probably smaller but that stands out if your going with just the chain but not to brolic because it is for your girl

the smallest size Rey makes by hand is around 5MM so if you want smaller he can get it for you but they will be machine made not hand made by him 

I don't know what the exact prices are as they change based on the current market, but I can objectively say that he has the lowest prices that I have found most recently

Plus the quality is great, turnaround time is lightning fast and overall great experience I had working with him recently

Yeah just find out what MM you think she'll want, I would say something probably smaller but that stands out if your going with just the chain but not to brolic because it is for your girl

the smallest size Rey makes by hand is around 5MM so if you want smaller he can get it for you but they will be machine made not hand made by him 

I don't know what the exact prices are as they change based on the current market, but I can objectively say that he has the lowest prices that I have found most recently

Plus the quality is great, turnaround time is lightning fast and overall great experience I had working with him recently
nikehead do you remember what he was charging per gram when you ordered yours?

^I have no idea I didn't even ask I just sent him old 14k set that weighed around 192grams and gave the 18k bracelet weighing around 121 grams, I did not come out of pocket for anything on that deal

If you guys remember I ordered a 6mm Chain from Daniels and it came like this.

So after returning and waiting for two weeks I received a replacement which I felt was pretty much the same height. Looked better though. No knock to Daniels but I wanted the height to be 2.4mm as I was told it would be.

So going through this thread I decided to contact Reys. I spoke with him about exactly what I wanted and he told me he would do his best to do what I asked for. If I didn't like it I could send it back for a full refund.

Just like @nikehead stated...communication was >>>>>>>>>>

He started my chain on Tuesday and I just received it this morning. Everything was on point. Couldn't ask for anything else.

^^good stuff at @Jumpman2314  looking 
pimp.gif
  sorry you had to go through that BS with them dudes over there, but you, as I have, crossed over to the right side and now we now what the truth is and its starting to become real apparent who the go to is at this point  

And another one for Rey fixing others "work", lol, I am sure this trend will continue 
pimp.gif
 my dude is the truth 

Last edited:
^^good stuff at @Jumpman2314
 looking :pimp:   sorry you had to go through that BS with them dudes over there, but you, as I have, crossed over to the right side and now we now what the truth is and its starting to become real apparent who the go to is at this point  

And another one for Rey fixing others "work", lol, I am sure this trend will continue :pimp:  my dude is the truth 

The way they communicate and the way they run their business to me is unprofessional, but they had my money in their hand, given that disadvantage, what can you do, they put it right, gave me a discount and refunded the difference, shipped my items promptly and nicely packaged, so I'm happy.

I gave an unbiased review of my experience, if we make a deal again it will be in person dollars up front, goods in hand, I have yet to weigh and check the purity of the chains, but I will do so, I'm pretty sure Daniels ain't scammers though, just lacking on communication, organisation and customers service from the looks of it.

Unlike that Fake AP selling Lax, who didn't put nothing right straight up run off with someone's hard earned dollars.
You got to watch these NT co signs people, get yourself burned :smh:

Last edited:
Communication and customer service is key. You will lose business.

I'm buying a Cuban with my tax refund.
You got yourself one hell of a wife, fam

Jewellers take note, Reys is causing waves.

Communication and customer service is key.

Business is not about taking as much money as possible off of someone and ripping them off the one time and moving on to the next unsuspecting/ un informed victim. :smh: Or is it about getting the customers money as fast as you can from their hands into your pockets, then turning ghost, it's bad business.

It's about doing what you do for a living, better than anybody else on this planet does it. setting the bar, the standard for your competition to quiver at. All the while developing a healthy business relationship with your clients, communicating, making them feel valued, informed and confidently secure in their decision of shopping with you.

In short, This is done by providing to them mutually beneficial business deals, prospects, with an unmatched quality of goods, priced competitively, topped off with a nice little personal touch of service. leaving the customer coming away from the deal feeling happy with their purchase/acquired service, looking forward to returning in the near future to do business with you once again, not feeling like they just got took by a crook.

This applies to every business. Not just the jewellery business, you will make far more money in the long run.

Last edited:
Jumpman2314, is the one from Reys less prone to kinking? Can you post a pic of it in like the same type of position as the Daniels one that has all the kinks in it.

Back
Top Bottom