**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Iceboxjewelry customer service is one of the best. Will always take care of everything with no questions asked...You won't regret it, Rob

Nice set up fam :pimp:

Damn thanks man, coming from you means a lot I'm a big fan of the show Money & Violence keep up the good work and can't wait for pt2.

For $3500 ?

Lol yeah sounds about right. I did buy around 3 years ago and did come with a curb link chain I was able to sell for $650 it was real light but that's BB for you.

I wasn't as knowledgeable at jewelry at the time, I would def go with icebox if I could go back in time. But I'm real happy with the quality.

Nice set up fam
pimp.gif

Damn thanks man, coming from you means a lot I'm a big fan of the show Money & Violence keep up the good work and can't wait for pt2.

For $3500 ?
Lol yeah sounds about right. I did buy around 3 years ago and did come with a curb link chain I was able to sell for $650 it was real light but that's BB for you.

I wasn't as knowledgeable at jewelry at the time, I would def go with icebox if I could go back in time. But I'm real happy with the quality.
Oh ya cool. Anyway i think 5mm looks good but i wouldnt go higher than 6mm. Forsure keep it short like that though.

Yeah I've been thinking about upgrading to a 6mm for awhile its looks real good on rob1010 piece. However I'm only gonna upgrade if I can do it at a reasonable cost not gonna spend over a $1000 to upgrade 1mm.

You can always just post yours on craigslist for like $40/gram and wait for someone to bite. 

You can always just post yours on craigslist for like $40/gram and wait for someone to bite. 

Yeah I got an offer for $1700 from someone I've sold jewlery to before but I'll prolly post on my local Craig's list for $2200 and see if someone will bite.

I want a bracelet so bad, but I feel like I need a designer watch first. Is rocking a $1000 bracelet with a $250 watch a jewelry sin? Should I start off with an entry level rolly? But then again, is it a jewelry sin to rock a Rolex and drive a $15,000 car? It's an endless cycle :smh: I can't win

Back
Top Bottom