**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do you guys think baht gold is ok to wear everyday? Ive read that 23-24kt gold is too soft for everyday wear unless its made in asia?? Can someone please clarify? I was shopping through some local viet shops for a gold necklace and have decided on this style below. The one pictured is .80 oz so im waiting for them to call me when they get the same design in at least 1oz. Once I got home tho, I did some research and am now wondering if I should settle for a lower grade gold to be on the safe side and not worry about damaging it too easily. What do you guys think?

I have a few 24kt. Chains that I never wear anymore. They just sit in my safe. 

I don't know if you've seen but daniels website has some low $ per gram deals on the site

I just put an order in and didn't bother trying to haggle or get an nt discount

Good communication from David. Will report bak to nt on how the shopping goes

If I recall correctly a lot of the Cubans on daniels site were around 26 per gram for 10k and around 33 per gram 14k

Gold price back around 1200 after that low in march

Who got the best deals on rollies? I seen some with leather bands, are those rolex band or aftermarket?

Do you guys think baht gold is ok to wear everyday? Ive read that 23-24kt gold is too soft for everyday wear unless its made in asia?? Can someone please clarify? I was shopping through some local viet shops for a gold necklace and have decided on this style below. The one pictured is .80 oz so im waiting for them to call me when they get the same design in at least 1oz. Once I got home tho, I did some research and am now wondering if I should settle for a lower grade gold to be on the safe side and not worry about damaging it too easily. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom