**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I was wondering why the bail's were different on the two kufi pieces and his neck was like 5 shades lighter in the jewelry store pic

you dont have to lie to kick it

Just picked this one up this afternoon.  White gold and just over 1 carat. 1.5 inches with the bale.  

LOL i'm saying, every girl I know thinks the jesus piece is ugly, lego man is cute

and they have no clue what the difference between the flea market special and something custom
I tried on a full size one in the J of BH store with my girl. I have never had her react like that to a piece of jewelry before.  

The flea market stuff is all over PHX.  They never progressed in time I guess.....they are still wearing spong bob and angry birds pendants.  Theres a particular radio station DJ/club promoter that has what he would like people to think is a kilo cuban. Nelly was hosting last week at the same club. The side by side comparison of Kilo cubans was hilarious.  

This clown was faking the funk in the car thread.

Now he's faking the funk in the jewelry thread
mean.gif
roll.gif
Thats why I ignored him. Obviously in a Jewelry store. Anybody that says they wont post their set up because everyone will get jealous is an *** clown. 

Last edited:
That's the same bail/same piece, the picture is just cut off on the top photo.  I remember there was a similar one on fleabay forever but they wanted like 60K for it or something.  Included a cuban on the heavy side but it still seemed like way too much money and in fact an Niketalk who had bought stuff from Jacob & Co before confirmed this.  And you guys are absolutely right about girls not caring about whatever version of dejesus you have, I mean I once had a copy of the kufi jesus that was like 9 karat gold with CZ's and this one girl who painted cool pictures liked it.  Why did I have this, well I really liked the design that much.  Anyways the Jason of Beverly Hills version just appears to have smaller stones in the head:

I mention this cause I bet it's less expensive than that one from Jacob & Co and @theconnect mentioned checkin this one out, did you say that they were talking like 22k for it or was that someone else?

(edit - this post was a mess, sorry)

Last edited:
Yeah true a 8mm bracelet is good. But I already have a micro chain. I want a bigger Cuban that I can wear alone if I wanted. Is 8mm too small? 10mm? Any one got pics?

Last edited:
Yeah true a 8mm bracelet is good. But I already have a micro chain. I want a bigger Cuban that I can wear alone if I wanted. Is 8mm too small? 10mm? Any one got pics?

I think between 8 and 10mm is the right size. Anything over 10mm starts to look like you are trying to look like a rapper.

First pics of something "owned" in the jewelry thread (and probably my second post here overall); new 14k fronts, a bottom two setup & a bottom six setup. I'm over 30, and I've been wanting them for the better part of 15 years so i finally pulled the trigger, figured it was relevant.

Definitely appreciate everything posted in here, I'm getting a lot of education. Looking towards getting a fair deal on a 3-4mm franco link in the coming months based of what I've learned.

Visiting El Paso on business this week and decided to hit up the pawnshops.  Minutes from the Jaurez border so they always have those Narco Jewels......

The rolex was 20k.  Green Rubies on one side of the band, red rubies on the other side.  

The Uzi had multiple movable parts

Diamond and gold belt buckles seem to be the thing around these parts

The jesus was solid and weighed over 100 grams

Back
Top Bottom