**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Late post but shout out to Golden Sun for making this piece for me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pictures really dont do the craftsmanship justice
nice pice and chain
smokin.gif
    I went with Golden Sun too for some small franco chains earlier this summer and they were fantastic.  Did you have them design your pendant?  I'm thinking of having them work one up for me

nice pice and chain :smokin     I went with Golden Sun too for some small franco chains earlier this summer and they were fantastic.  Did you have them design your pendant?  I'm thinking of having them work one up for me

Thanks and yeah I based it off of a previous design they had done and told him the specifics of what I wanted. but from the convo we had, it seems like he can do pretty much anything lol. Great communication and quick turnaround as well

Picked up a 5mm curb chain to go with my lion. It's a little bigger than what i am used to but it's all good.

Thanks. Getting diamonds put in the eyes. Just having a hard time finding 2 identical 2.3mm ones.

James at IF&Co looked out on the Jesus. I'm very satisfied with the piece. Also shout out to Will over at Icebox just because.

what size cuban? and is that baby?

How many MM is that Cuban with the IF baby piece? I have a 6mm and looking to purchase a baby from IF.

have any pictures of you wearing, i have a 7mm and was thinking about getting their baby

Back
Top Bottom