**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My bracelet got similar hang time

Came up on this lil gem

14gram 14k, ruby eyes...$270

I'm actually a big fan of lion heads,as well as anything horse related. Lions just because, horses due to my family's last name being associated with horses.

haven't updated this pic in a while as my other rings can't fit and I'm lazy hah

Actually had my eye on a horse head/horseshoe ring. If dude makes a deal I may scoop that too

I don't think it'll come off my hand clasped unless I try to. I'll probably get it shortened. I think an 8.5 would be good. Or like 2-3 links

I already have some scratches on the clasp and some on a few links, is it normal to get scratched this easy? I do work at a restaurant though and I'm using my hands all day so im definitely more prone to get scratched than someone who works in an office or something
It is brand new and polished so it will get scratched whenever it touches something pretty much. Over time it evens out and looks normal and actually better imo. 

Damn was that a direct second hand sale? Pawnshop wouldn't give you a price that good

Straight second hand. Lil bro around the way was pressed for cash, took the ring and got it weighed and tested. My other homie came up on 24in gold rope 30
grams for 800 of the same dude

These new pamp bars are fire

I was looking for a 24k buddha pendant too

Im gonna probably cop and oz and 10 gram one

those might actually be called carrera y carrera, expensive 18k stuff.  I think it's made in Italy.  you could find this jesus they made/make on fleabay right now if you prefer the body jesus:

those might actually be called carrera y carrera, expensive 18k stuff.  I think it's made in Italy.  you could find this jesus they made/make on fleabay right now if you prefer the body jesus:
Ya man i think so. They make some classy pieces. This girl with the panther is nice too. 5k pre owned.

Back
Top Bottom