**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice Cartier. How is that guard held in there ? 
thanx breh, there are these grooves/notches on the inner diameter where you slide it around and it and it kinda snaps into place:

so I'm concerned that frequent removal would wear the gold away ( with the steel part I mean).  I never realized how nasty the strap on this thing looks until seeing some of my pictures of it but OEM Cartier watch straps aren't difficult to find, in leather at least.  Really the whole thing needs to be polished and maybe gets a new bezel, those aren't so hard to come by either.

Last edited:
I've seen them years back on eBay, but it was someone from Miami so I assumed it was a Miami thing until they started popping up everywhere
laugh.gif
word? it's funny, b/c it shows jewelers lurk the thread and get ideas. 

I'm pretty sure that Jacob & Co did all of them.  How I'm sure of this, well from looking here for years actually.  The one in the center looks a bit different from the others, the neck is a lot wider.  Or it's possible that the wide neck is the standard and I don't remember correctly at the moment.  Still, the hair looks different on that one, it doesn't curve as much.  The best looking enamel one there is the one that Chyi seems to have now, with the enamel chipped off the nose.   I think this is another picture of it (from this thread a long time ago)

Oh and Kanye is da man for having the yellow gold masterpiece way back when.  I think Nas is the only other rapper I seen with one back then.  That or a platinum masterpiece is my fav. rolex of all times.
trick daddy had one back in the day

A diamond is missing from the bail on my Jesus piece ...nooooo!!!! Anyone know how much it cost to add a new one it's a yellow diamond

Hopefully I win the powerball this week.... in the meantime, anyone remember Chingy? Anyone remember his pieces? 
breh I won 4 bucks over the weekend.  but I had bought like 20 bucks worth of quick picks so it wasn't so great.  but yeah, of course I remember chingy.  I remember I liked that star ring he had, it seemed like an updated & iced out version of the star ring that 2pac had.  no pictures though cause I'm not posting shirtless dudes and those are the only pictures I can find right now of the pac ring.

i have a photo and would like to get a mold done out of jewelers wax, where can i get that done? can someone point me in the right direction? thanks in advance

i have a photo and would like to get a mold done out of jewelers wax, where can i get that done? can someone point me in the right direction? thanks in advance
If you don't know how to make a 3d design then hire a 3d modeler on the Shapeways forum then get it made in casting wax by Shapeways or Carrera casting. Wax carving by hand is pretty expensive.

Last edited:
Where ever you got the piece from just tell them to send you a new stone that way they will know the exact size and color you need. Looks like a $20 stone. They might even send it for free since it fell out. Most jewelers will put it back in for $15/$20. Unless you live close to where you bought it, then just walk in and get it fixed for free. 

Guessing thats an if&co..... most jewelry is sold as is, but I would try them first to see if they offer to repair. Depending on how long you've owned it they might look out.

IF & Co. Jesus Piece

have a pre-owned If & Co. (look them up) Jesus piece. Solid 10k gold, fully iced with yellow diamonds. Comes with original necklace, also solid 10k. It's in great condition, just missing a few diamonds which have come out over time. Sells for over $15,000 directly from If & Co. (which is a bit over-priced, tbh)... but I'm selling this piece for 7,500. contact me to see actual pictures.

Link below shows the piece on If & Co. website

http://www.ifandco.com/collections/all-pendants/products/standard-jesus-piece-fully-iced

Found this on craigslist here's the  picture he sent me

IF & Co. Jesus Piece

have a pre-owned If & Co. (look them up) Jesus piece. Solid 10k gold, fully iced with yellow diamonds. Comes with original necklace, also solid 10k. It's in great condition, just missing a few diamonds which have come out over time. Sells for over $15,000 directly from If & Co. (which is a bit over-priced, tbh)... but I'm selling this piece for 7,500. contact me to see actual pictures.

Link below shows the piece on If & Co. website

http://www.ifandco.com/collections/all-pendants/products/standard-jesus-piece-fully-iced

Found this on craigslist here's the  picture he sent me

you guys think its worth it
whats the weight? kt. ct. etc..... see if he can meet you at a jewelry store so you can get it tested as well. but YOU pick the store. 

Back
Top Bottom