**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's Ian Conner

He was the kid in the Yeezy Fashion show

He also styles for Wiz and a few other artist

Asap Rocky signed him to some kind of Collective

He also did model for Bape

He has a big following on IG

In short you could say he's a stylist

He was a legit bum at a time

I read up on him/ also an interview

He don't give a ****, knows he ugly and doesn't care to be on earth too long......interesting kid.

Trueee. 

Teeth Are Clean. Reminds Of Those OG Bape Hoodies/ Jacob Watches From Years Back...

Everything Else Is Meh. **** You Could Buy Anywhere 

hypebeast instagram kid.... got famous from being stylish and worked his way to working with kanye.... he's a huge trend setter. hopefully he brings this style back. 

That Township piece y'all did for the home is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] @GoldenSun

Just got back from Shyne. I got a chain for that cross I bought back in January. They were able to beat even the lowest prices of other jewelers on a 4mm Cuban with a box clasp.

Turnaround was fast, chain was ready in 3 business days.

4mm, 21 inch, 14k Cuban, 44 grams.

Just got back from Shyne. I got a chain for that cross I bought back in January. They were able to beat even the lowest prices of other jewelers on a 4mm Cuban with a box clasp.

Nice man. 44 grams is pretty heavy for a 4mm x 21". Unless that's including the cross. 

Last edited:

Nice man. 44 grams is pretty heavy for a 4mm x 21". Unless that's including the cross. 

Thanks, yea it is heavy and doesn't include the cross. It's pretty thick though, over 2mm thick.

I almost didn't believe them when they told me the weight. They put it on a scale in front of me.

Last edited:
I know it is heavy and doesn't include the cross. It's pretty thick though. I almost didn't believe them when they told me the weight. They put it on a scale in front of me.
Damn that's crazy. Must be like thick the other way like tall or tight links.

I think I would have gone 3mm Franco to let the pendant dominate more. But a 4mm Cuban sounds cool, Rey said he can't make below 5.5mm by hand and suggested concave curbs for anything smaller than 5.5. That thickness you got with the 4 looks great

What's the weight of the pendant?
Concave curbs are good but you gotta make sure not to get those "Open light" ones. The ones towards the top are the "Regular" style. They have tighter links making them a bit heavier and stronger. For a heavier pendant i would go with a miami cuban or solid franco since they will be stronger. I think concave curb/cubans go best with smaller medallion type pendants. Diamond cut rope chains too. 

Back
Top Bottom