**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's Tyler the creators so that explains the design

Not my style but that thing is hittin though :x

You just put down a certain percent of what the chain is worth. Maybe like 10%. Then make payments on it and pay it off within say 6 months then you get the chain. 

Layaway on jewelry is actually pretty common. 
Thanks for explaining... With the way gold fluctuates in price I find it weird because what price would they end up giving it to you

Yea, layaway is common but to me, I think about it like if you need to use layaway to buy your jewelry, maybe you should reevaluate your priorities. I mean, you are handing the jeweler money and it's not like you can wear it in the meantime, like you could if you put it on a credit card and then paid it off in 2 months.

I can Understand layaway for a wedding ring or something like that, but doing it for just some jewelry for yourself like a chain or pendant, I don't get it.

I agree with the first part... But I believe a wedding ring shouldn't even be put on layaway

Just save up the money you can and work from there... I'm sure the person that you would be marrying knows the situation

Yea, layaway is common but to me, I think about it like if you need to use layaway to buy your jewelry, maybe you should reevaluate your priorities. I mean, you are handing the jeweler money and it's not like you can wear it in the meantime, like you could if you put it on a credit card and then paid it off in 2 months.

I can Understand layaway for a wedding ring or something like that, but doing it for just some jewelry for yourself like a chain or pendant, I don't get it.
I feel the same way. Would suck if you put all that money down on a chain for layaway then an emergency came up and you're broke 
nerd.gif

Plus you get a better deal paying all at once especially with cash. 

In the pic with the cross and rings on the right side to the diamond xanax bar ...i traded those colorful pieces for this xan ...its solid 8 dwt 10k with 1.00 ct yellow gold white diamonds ...i lost 10 dwt and a bunch of diamonds but out of style ish ..im not into religion i believe in science if that makes sense but i mess with solid yellow or yellowgold / white diamond religious pieces cause theyre beautiful in my eyes especially white diamond pieces ...i dun goofed losing 9 dwt and ct's of diamonds but i love this piece. ill post more detailed pics especially of the solid back that even has the 2 like a real xanax , theyres a smaller one with .80 ct diamonds same design like 4.5 dwt cause my buddy and his dad own 3 jewelry stores in miami ...$720-740 for the smaller piece this is the bigger one but a little heat up lol ...yes i take xanax btw , do not condone taking them niether with this post

Looks like the rose and yellow double roc pieces I posted back there were made for Pecas, he posted it on his IG. I'm sure it came due to Khaled getting his own lmao

brah im shocked of how ben has been changing the game its so unreal that he would make a piece like that though i was like wtf is this cz stones then i read the description of the piece

i had to go check urban dictionary.........lube?

i never ran a train before............not my thing

or maybe you were trying to imply something homosexual.......

plenty of mamis in MIA, so no need to share.

I'm just tryna live life out here

back to jewelry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom