**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dolph really out here with an iced out dolphin haha...I wouldn't wear it, but think it's dope

there are 5 Breitlings w/ gold cases and bracelets on fleabay right now for under 15k and another one is a little over 16K but says they're open to offers.  Problem is, one is from the 80's and has a real dated looking bracelet and one has something called a UTC bracelet which looks like another watch entirely inside the bracelet o_O.    Then you've got one with diamonds in the bezel which I can understand why people dislike nowadays.  There's still 3 that look like as regular as a Breitling can look.  Plus I saw a brand new one in all rose gold for like 11K a month or two ago.  That was described as a 37mm and it was a chrono so it coulda been really small or 40mm w/ the crown? 
Anyone order from this site? is it legit?
I would be surprised if it wasn't, they've been around since at least 2004-5 online.  I Found them back then looking for the Alonzo training day chain:

They did go years without updating their website tho so let the buyer beware in latin or however that thing goes.

Last edited:
Ninjahood has been very specific about wanting the Bentley Breit tho. Not the other fugly joints with some random compass on the side of the band.

For anyone interested in that Grimal Jewelry spot, I just left with some quotes.

I usually like to talk to whoevers in charge to make sure I'm getting the lowest possible quote but he wasn't there

Talked them down to 33/g for cash transactions. The financing option is 36/g with 0% interest for 6months and jumps to some outrageous number after that lol. Your credit also needs to be in the 700+ range.
Snake oil salesman aka Ninja almost got ya with that finance malarky huh?
He did not pay that im sure.  That price is laughable.  

Last edited:
Looks like some lil princess girl setup or somethin a chick wears on her wedding. Them **** hittin tho.

Snake oil salesman aka Ninja almost got ya with that finance malarky huh?

i called da lender mysynchrony, its no interest for up to a year if u qualify (i do btw [emoji]128076[/emoji])

paying for a 12-13k cuban like a car note sounds good to me if its no interest for a year...and u walk out with it da same day.

sounds like if ya got good credit this is a very viable option.

Last edited:
i called da lender mysynchrony, its no interest for up to a year if u qualify (i do btw [emoji]128076[/emoji])

paying for a 12-13k cuban like a car note sounds good to me if its no interest for a year...and u walk out with it da same day.

Mosanites are better than diamonds and you should finance your cuban.FOH

Mosanites are better than diamonds and you should finance your cuban.FOH

:lol: what u gonna do..runaway when i press u about addressing da science of moissanite vs diamonds again? oh how about da fact that those good folks @ mysynchrony told me im green lit for one of those chunky cubans whenever i want if need be @ zero interest for a year to boot? :pimp:

:lol: what u gonna do..runaway when i press u about addressing da science of moissanite vs diamonds again? oh how about da fact that those good folks @ mysynchrony told me im green lit for one of those chunky cubans whenever i want if need be @ zero interest for a year to boot? :pimp:

You prove the point I made about fronting when you advocate for financed jewels and mosanites. You don't see the irony?

Stop giving garbage advice.

You NY negroes stay pushing these cocamamy schemes.

Last edited:
If you dont have the cash then you shouldnt buy **** you cant afford. Cats lookin at a chain like a dam car note. Must be outcha rabbit *** mind to do some sucka **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom