**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

There's probably going to be a lot of regret with migos choice of jewelry in a few years. I know juelz Santana probably looks in his jewelry box with tons of disappointment.

most of those chains are a lost cause of da lack of weight & treated stones having piss poor resale value.

some of da stuff still good money.

where da was site that showed his bandana star winged pendant detached from da cubans?

Rafaello & Co has a picture of it on their website in the custom design gallery but I can't get it to post
www.rafaelloandcompany.com/image/data/Custom%20Designs/Julez-Wings-Star-Pendant-1.jpg

How many inches could you add to a cuban by adding only a new lock?  

Julez-Wings-Star-Pendant-1.jpg

as far as da lock, all u need to do is add one link from each side and solder it in.

What kind of discoloration are you talking about? Hard to see in the pics. I just got mine (which I posted on previous page), the in between links look a different color between compared to the filed part. I think thats normal. I actually was curious myself, messaged Rey to ask him when he electroplates the pieces to understand better, havent heard back though .If he electroplates them when they are rings, then files after it would be different color. But I think normally the final chain gets dipped, not before its finished so I dunno. Just something I noticed.
I spoke with Rey today. He said the discoloration in between the links for 14k Rose Cuban Link piece is due to his soldering process.  He stated that the only way to make rose gold solder he would have to use a metal that is a carcinogen (Cadmium) and he could possibly poison himself.  

Last edited:
New cuban from Rey. It ended up being a little more red than I was hoping as I wanted it to match my other 18k stuff. However, Rey did let me know this in advance so nothing against him or his product. It's absolutely outstanding quality is superb, links are tight and finishing is excellent. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone else was wondering the same

Specs: 18k yellow gold, 24", 6.4mm

Only ever seen east indian chicks rocking anklets, but the 1 common thing im reading here is they were all females.

My jeweler has the following available right now

24inch 239 grams 10k 11.5 mm

21 inch 172 grams 14k 10.5mm

20inch 136 grams 14k 10mm

103.5 grams 14k 24 inch 7mm

14 k $ 26.50 Gram-10 k $ 21 gram
Shipping all over the country
813-322-2112

Been going back and forth with homie since yesterday. You have pics of his work by chance he did for you?

I asked for a 7mm 14k rose gold 24 inches 100 grams. He priced me at $2650.00. Im wondering is scrap though at that price point?

I was thinking about texting dude too, what are u looking to get from him? I was wondering if he does white or rose gold, all I see is yellow on his fb

Back
Top Bottom