**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DId you buy the 6mm cuban from Rey? Last time I asked about trading in Norma kept dodging my question.

The cuban is actually from Daniels but Rey’s was doing the same with me but I just was a bit persistent and they finally got back. The real reason I’m trading the Daniels is the thickness is too thin and it tangles. I actually got a 7mm from Daniels too and I’m satisfied with that one, just not the 6mm, technically measures 6.5mm but is just too thin.

I might just upgrade to 7mm but in 14k from Rey, the 7mm I got from Daniels is actually 10k but iced out on the other side so that’s another reason why I’m keeping it.

BF00648D-D92B-44AF-BA2B-FE17A6DAE4DB.jpeg

6369C773-BAEE-4FFB-96DC-F19F5AC45731.jpeg

The cuban is actually from Daniels but Rey’s was doing the same with me but I just was a bit persistent and they finally got back. The real reason I’m trading the Daniels is the thickness is too thin and it tangles. I actually got a 7mm from Daniels too and I’m satisfied with that one, just not the 6mm, technically measures 6.5mm but is just too thin.

I might just upgrade to 7mm but in 14k from Rey, the 7mm I got from Daniels is actually 10k but iced out on the other side so that’s another reason why I’m keeping it.

Aye No Cap Norma was doing me the same way. She ducked my text for like a week when she offered $21 per gram for my 10k trade in. I was ready to ship off to her and start my order, I also talked her down to $29 per gram for 14k. Yea she didn't respod for a week or so, then gold went up. She still gave me $19 per gram for my 10k and under $31 for my 7mm

Any idea what you would want ballpark for yours?

Yeah mine is from Daniels too but its 5mm I have the same problem with it tangling. I guess I'll hit up Rey's again, hope Norma don't play dodgeball with my questions again.

only thing im confused about is that its only 130ish grams, and my jacob weighs 190 grams.

they got a 4" too which is the official biggie one... im assuming that weighs more but not sure of the weight... the 1 i was asking about is the same mold just smaller version ...

Back
Top Bottom