**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

nah i wouldnt be able to rock two chains that weigh 700 grams.. my neck would give out lol... just my 2 chains alone is not even half that but when i take it off my neck feels so much lighter and better... but heres pics of the 2 chains
20180616_104706.jpg

Dope, who did the benz joint? Look clean af you go boy you go boy

Jacoje 24" 18kt 3mm yellow gold diamond cut franco - 38.5g -
IMG-1477.JPG IMG-1479.JPG

really impressed with it, nice weight, will be worn daily. Would highly recommend Jacoje too, the site has them listed at 40g so he refunded me for the 1.5g difference.

Attachments

• IMG-1480.JPG
    IMG-1480.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 139
nah I dont think so. I'm getting a ~3mm rose gold rope I might put a pendant on but want to keep the franco as is for daily wear

What do you guys think about these? Look like semi-hollow cubans but iced out. They belong to Kid Ink and DJ Ill Will.

I inquired about them, they said they aren't fully hollow but instead have a good amount of thickness still but cut out some gold to save costs, but they are not like the paper thin hollow cubans.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.52.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.50.06 PM.png

Last edited:
leon got waaaay better links...just make sure they snatch proof test da cuban link clasp before they ship it out to you.

I bought a chain from Daniels recently. Price was fair, Chain looks good, but the links are bit loose and don't hang super straight. You really gotta straighten it out and make sure it doesn't sway for it to hang somewhat straight.

It doesn't look bad when worn or nothing, but is that a sign of a bad chain? Should I return it or are most of their chains like that.

Last edited:
Quick question.
What would y’all say is the most iconic link type in hip hop history?

Rope or Cuban?

What do you guys think about these? Look like semi-hollow cubans but iced out. They belong to Kid Ink and DJ Ill Will.

I inquired about them, they said they aren't fully hollow but instead have a good amount of thickness still but cut out some gold to save costs, but they are not like the paper thin hollow cubans.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.52.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.50.06 PM.png

Dang rappers rocking semi Hollow chains...Better make sure them diamonds are authentic.

Curious to how much they’re asking.

I’m sure they’re are more but off top my head, I can only think Tupac wit the herringbone in the I get around video. That’s how I kind of associate that look with. Pool party, no shirt wit the herringbone shinin...

Back
Top Bottom