**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So I’m on the verge of purchasing two rope chains 5mm and 4mm. Now I’m thinking maybe I should purchase a rope 3.5mm and a 5mm Cuban. Or a rope 5mm and a 3mm Franco. Not sure what to do.

OK, but to suggest one is throwing money away if you do not buy into the 2 brands you mentioned is weird af
Nope. I don't even have to state it, but it's my opinion. Jacob is the gold standard which is why you see so many people copying them. Icebox is the only one to get it correctly and theirs are much more reasonably priced vs Jacob's $36k asking price.

Let's see pics of your jewelry.

da tito is also nice.

Indeed it is

boogie-performs-during-summer-jam-2018-at-metlife-stadium-on-june-10-picture-id971150184

Anything below 24" feels too close to a choker

i had a diamond cut rope like 289 grams i sold because i though it was a choker at 24 inches. it would still be too short, but still doable. i regret selling it becasuse it was a thick chain and i miss it from time to time. 26 would be bare minimum for me and 28-30 is a great fit.

Im sure they are super designer but those shades jaden has on look like he copped from Am Pm.
Im sure he's all in this thread but just to balance out the softness
DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg

"On the Bloomberg Business show Taking Stock, Mr. T said gold was something special to him, and that he bought his first gold chain in 1977, which he said cost him $129 and took him three months to get out of layaway. In 1983, an appraiser valued his gold collection at $43,316; by 2010 it was worth $123,480."

The one you posted has the exact details I want. Anyone know where or if that's Ghostface custom?

The satin finish, the beard, crown everything looks touuugh. 1/3 inch smaller would be nice but 88 dwt looks well worth it.
good call, I never even bothered to observe that the scale in that video is set to penny waits. that one would have a solid back then AFAIK. honestly it's a giant sized pendant, consider that Ghostface Killah is said to be at least 6'1 and the pendant looks big around his neck:
american-rap-artist-ghostface-killah-of-the-rap-group-wutang-clan-a-picture-id79203191
the cuban looks pretty large as well. with diamonds in the hair & beard this piece would really be :emoji_fire:. An NT said they were getting Icebox to do a Jesus like the Tito tho so I am waiting to see how that turns out.

i had a diamond cut rope like 289 grams i sold because i though it was a choker at 24 inches. it would still be too short, but still doable. i regret selling it becasuse it was a thick chain and i miss it from time to time. 26 would be bare minimum for me and 28-30 is a great fit.

I'm slightly older than the early 20s demographic, but I still try to understand everything the next generation is doing. I try not to hate on mumble rap, etc, I can listen to it and understand why its hot.

However, I can't understand chokers at all. If you got money to buy a heavy choker, you got the bread to get a proper length chain.

There's no reason to wear something that feminine.

I'd take a cuban with a jesus piece anyday.

good call, I never even bothered to observe that the scale in that video is set to penny waits. that one would have a solid back then AFAIK. honestly it's a giant sized pendant, consider that Ghostface Killah is said to be at least 6'1 and the pendant looks big around his neck:
american-rap-artist-ghostface-killah-of-the-rap-group-wutang-clan-a-picture-id79203191
the cuban looks pretty large as well. with diamonds in the hair & beard this piece would really be :emoji_fire:. An NT said they were getting Icebox to do a Jesus like the Tito tho so I am waiting to see how that turns out.
I'm speaking to the jewler and he said 88dwt is 137grams and it is not a solid piece. About 7k without the ice. Trying to talk him down or see if it's possible to just leave the back open since it would be hallow anyway. Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom