**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ninja.....lol these guys cant be serious... like how good was your neighborhood and how little is your sack to be worried about getting snatched.

first things first, ive been robbed before for a nice 8k setup i had a cuban, san lazaro pendant and two cuban bracelets

if youre in the game and a "daily cuban wearer" like me, theres always that risk.

just cause i was able to work hard on a tow truck and afford my chain doesnt mean i can afford security or need to add an extra bill and put insurance.....its replaceable.

so yes in the regular people world, we do what we can to keep ourselves from not getting snatched and we like our jewelry nice and strong so we wont be at a concert or i wont be at ultra and some cracked out baffoon can snatch my **** and run into a crown....... not that fake world that you and gold st capital create that you think **** is sweet.

Anybody with a driver pushing around in a maybach doesnt have time for niketalk.....straight the **** up.

and PS, like i said.....if youre in the game youre in the game, you always have the chance of getting touched. im no tough guy but when i say about how big is your sack is that if youre that worried about getting snatched, dont buy it or dont wear it .........i stay away from sketchy places, sketchy people etc.....i do my best, but it can literally be a customer i tow a car for and when im dropping off the car at their house they coulda texted their jackboy cuz that lives a block away to be ready when i pull up and get robbed by my same customer and have no idea.......miami/ny/big city grimey **** that happens........but again, i take the risk because ive recouped my setups like i did when i got robbed.....im always gonna wear a chain, if i get splacked tonight ill be at the store copping one tommorow and thats cause i work for it and its my "thing"

Your reasoning is well thought out and sound thanks for answering.

werd... he makes good music... i love one of his songs in particular even though i dont know the meaning i like the beat lol "Vivir Mi Vida"

see thats the perfect size in the bracelet up there, thats what i mean by a "papi" cuban.......my cuban is the type that the younger brother or son wears.............that up there is what dad or the older brother wears when dad hands it down ......... my boss has his chain is 18k and about that fat as that bracelet in the reys video and his bracelet is 3 cuban links about the width of mine but tighter links all connected to a fat *** nameplate with his name and a CRAZY link, im going to take a pic next time he wears it, he dont wear it everyday because he knows his **** is extra heavy and hes known in the city as a business owner so they know that **** is official and worth its $$$$$$ and makes him a target

In that barber video I think the one on his left is bout 16-17mm the one on the right is 20mm plus. I think the 20mm and bigger ones, super chunky ones are a great look. With my budget I’m leaning towards 16m-177mm still big but not chunky

Pretty much same set up as that barber but iced out. Do you guys think the smaller ones are 16mm? Or bigger?

Attachments

• E9BC2D08-D552-491F-992F-7CD74AE16FA5.png
    E9BC2D08-D552-491F-992F-7CD74AE16FA5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Naw gotta go big, the 9mm chain I got I wish I could get a 15mm+ but I’d rather spend that money on a Rolex or something

Does it look silly if your bracelet is bigger than your chain.. have a 10mm and was thinking of a 12 bracelet.. may just upgrade altogether

i think the bracelet should compliment your watch. No need for it to compliment your chain unless that is what the set up is supposed to be color and stone wise.... actually just dont go super skinny on your bracelet if the rest of your jewelry is sizable

Back
Top Bottom