**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Well I’ve called 3 times. They’ve took my number nobody ever called me back. They’re great guys. Will is awesome done business with him in the past. Not saying nothing bad about him at all. But I understand they’re busy they have been doing really well the last couple years. So I’m not mad or anything. Just want a piece something cool that I can buy ASAP not get the run around for 6 months

D36F8965-5789-4752-AFC6-2282A369E7AB.png

While the old school style is appreciated and I’d certainly rock that in a smaller form, for what the price is, I would want something a little more well made. I’m not sure if it’s the pic but certain parts of it aren’t symmetrical.

Yeah that place name is on instagram jay da jeweller anyone go or have had any experience with them?

Yall really need to know to price per gram for each different karat of gold. Doesnt matter who made it, thats the base to go off when paying.

This goes out the window with the big jewelers.
Been wanting an Angel piece. Really like Iceboxx but at his prices ill pass.
Any recommendations lol

if you really like it they have a smaller one last year for $1,650:

the perlage or whatever it's called on the back looks better than the front IMO. I had a real 14k gold pendant in the same shape around 15 years ago and it reminded me of soda can metals. It never broke or bent but I like for my expensive metal to feel substantial.

Well I’m looking for that old school look, like those Saint Barbara pieces. Should I just get them custom made or is there someone who sells them in store but good quality

Well I’m looking for that old school look, like those Saint Barbara pieces. Should I just get them custom made or is there someone who sells them in store but good quality
this looks better to me but I don't know if they could make it bigger like the other one:
14K-Two-Tone-Gold-Round-Cut-Pave-Diamond-Santa-Barbara-Pendant-61404-Metal-7.jpg

https://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Pendan...nd-Santa-Barbara-Pendant-npt_5-item61404.html

Diamond Weight: 1.00 ct

Diamond Clarity: SI1

Diamond Color: G

Cut: Round

Length: 3 inches

Width: 2.25 inches

Gemstones: Ruby

Gemstones Weight: 1.0 ct

Gemstones Color: Red

Gemstones Cut: Round

Setting: Pave

Karat of Gold: 14k

Gold Color:

Weight: 61.80 Grams

Your Price: $3,350.00
FALL SALE: $3,149.00

€2,948.00 Euros
$3,182.50 Bank Wire
$10,050.00 Retail Price

this looks better to me but I don't know if they could make it bigger like the other one:
14K-Two-Tone-Gold-Round-Cut-Pave-Diamond-Santa-Barbara-Pendant-61404-Metal-7.jpg

https://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Pendan...nd-Santa-Barbara-Pendant-npt_5-item61404.html

Gold Color:

€2,948.00 Euros
$3,182.50 Bank Wire
$10,050.00 Retail Price

That half the weight of the piece he was looking at , if they made it bigger it would be more expensive that what he originally posted

Gold Color:

€2,948.00 Euros
$3,182.50 Bank Wire
$10,050.00 Retail Price

those quality diamonds are no good. Trax in general is known for poor quality diamonds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom