**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Why so many of the same pendants/angels?

Seems kind of redundant buying multiples of the same piece.

I like that bullet chain though.

What’s your guys preferred chain lengths? I got a 24inch chain with a pendant and thinking I shouldn’t went to 20.
yea I ended up with 24" mini cuban, wish I went 22' maybe even 20"

is it possible to get it shortened? I assume yes

clue-attends-meek-mill-and-puma-celebrate-championships-album-release-picture-id1066601644

Yoooo did L'z get stung by a bee before shooting this video? Mans look he had an allergic reaction.

Did I hear that he lost his teeth due to lean?

Man I like IF&Co in general, aside from their pricing, but it really bothers me they don't list gram weight anywhere

IMO though really no difference IF&Co just marked up for the 'brand'

Man I like IF&Co in general, aside from their pricing, but it really bothers me they don't list gram weight anywhere

IMO though really no difference IF&Co just marked up for the 'brand'

You're paying for the brand. Their custom work is top notch, don't get me wrong, but just look at that Jesus piece a couple pages back. It's a "full size" piece but it's only 3.6" and weighs less than 80 grams whereas a Jacob piece is 3.75" and at minimum 120 grams, same with Icebox

Best day to be a dad my son's early Xmas present 1 1/2 millimeter rose gold rope from jacoje. Has been polishing and taking care of his silver chains for the last 2 years waiting for his first gold chain( he has always loved rose gold) seeing the smile on his face made it all worth it. Cost 185$ 4.37 grams 14K now let's see if it can hold up to the baseball diamond lol

1127182030.jpg

How old is your son?
Been thinking about getting my daughter the rose gold one since you posted it.

How old is your son?
Been thinking about getting my daughter the rose gold one since you posted it.

My little dude is 8, its his first gold chain he take care of this and we go 4mm rope then the pendent. He loves baseball and if anybody ever notices they got the best chains out there in sports. so he always plays with 2 to 3 chains on.

also got my 19 year old daughter a nice set up from Jared on a black Friday sale

Back
Top Bottom