**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Decided to thrown it on one of my ropes
417A4DCD-D628-4F96-8383-FC5DAD2B1A84.jpeg

man Daniels really loves taking their time to answer. Been a day now. Trying to get my deal going

anyone have experience buying gold chains in bangkok? Was going to check out whatever stores seem the busiest on Yaoworat Rd but thought itd be a good chance to grab one with a lowmarkup.

Anyone know if they take credit cards? not trying to exchange extra $ and wander around with it

anyone have experience buying gold chains in bangkok? Was going to check out whatever stores seem the busiest on Yaoworat Rd but thought itd be a good chance to grab one with a lowmarkup.

Anyone know if they take credit cards? not trying to exchange extra $ and wander around with it
I would advise against buying gold there unless you speak the language or know how to tell real gold well. Yaoworat is the Chinatown of BKK so I’m sure there are deals to be had. It’s just going to be hard to communicate. And from my experience, any shops that will take CC will probably not offer the best price.

I think 3% of the sale is charged for cards

So 14k price for a gram should around 30-33 a gram right? Anything less is a steal, and anything over that is getting into being ripped off territory.

Every jeweler I've emailed seems to be charging around $32-33 a gram right now. This is the main shops in Miami for Cubans. Then they want to charge you for sales tax, etc on top of it. That'll bring the overall cost to about $35/gram.

If you buy it from them from straight cash and not use a CC, are they accepting of lowering the price in yall's experience? Anyone that has any input/experience on that let me know please. Sales tax is quite a bit on a $10k chain.

So 14k price for a gram should around 30-33 a gram right? Anything less is a steal, and anything over that is getting into being ripped off territory.

Every jeweler I've emailed seems to be charging around $32-33 a gram right now. This is the main shops in Miami for Cubans. Then they want to charge you for sales tax, etc on top of it. That'll bring the overall cost to about $35/gram.

If you buy it from them from straight cash and not use a CC, are they accepting of lowering the price in yall's experience? Anyone that has any input/experience on that let me know please. Sales tax is quite a bit on a $10k chain.

**** they better be lol, when i bought my rolex in cash the spot knocked sales tax off completely and even a little extra since they save on CC processing.

I’m using my card to pay for my bracelet. I signed up for a new card with a $500 bonus just for the purchase

I have a ‘friend’ who is going to buy two bracelets, one for himself, the second for his wife. Is it unethical douchbaggery to have hers made in 14k and his in 18k?

Back
Top Bottom