**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thoughts on this ?
066A4754-BB76-453F-AF58-D559D03CFC16.jpeg
I saw this on twitter the second he posted it and scratched my head and laughed

although y'all know more ****, I was sitting there trying to understand how that was possible. good to see I was basically right and that dude is a liar and or an idiot :lol:

This might be hard to answer, but I’m considering getting a 24” 7.5mm 100g (rough estimate) Cuban. What would be the ideal weight of a pendant. I want it to sit just right.

I guess a better question is what is the right ratio of pendant weight to chain weight?

I saw this on twitter the second he posted it and scratched my head and laughed

although y'all know more ****, I was sitting there trying to understand how that was possible. good to see I was basically right and that dude is a liar and or an idiot :lol:

My preference is pendant is about half the weight or maybe 3/4 the weight of the chain. Again, that's my preference.

WTF??? That piece is worth tops 7500 i mean guess if they used high quality diamonds. The gold weight in 14K is probably at most $3500
Yeah but you’re paying for the name aswell. In 2012 I called Jacob for a baby Jesus piece all gold no diamonds 54 grams 14k gold he told me 15000. A fully iced out full size one back then was 28000 then went up to 36000 who knows how much it is now

Yeah but you’re paying for the name aswell. In 2012 I called Jacob for a baby Jesus piece all gold no diamonds 54 grams 14k gold he told me 15000. A fully iced out full size one back then was 28000 then went up to 36000 who knows how much it is now
I will find a jeweler who doesnt have a big name who wont upcharge because he has an IG following and celebs go to him.

Speaking of JPs...looking at Virgils ‘Gram I noticed he has dual baby enamel JPs. They look dope.

personally I don't like the whole sub standard sized Jesus pieces most of the time TBH. robyeezy had had a really good 1 from Icebox a few years back tho. 17k for a big iced out Jesus that you buy in Manhattan actually isn't that bad, the same jeweler is charging close to 22k for a Jacob/Kanye style Jesus on their webpage.

tumblr_nj4wzfZLbF1rrd400o1_1280.jpg
Screenshot_20190312-160643_YouTube.jpg

Sorry for the small pictures. Ever since watching Paid in Full I always wanted that Lion piece Cam had on. If anyone knows where I can find the exact lion head or very similar....much appreciated. I do believe it is a open back not solid. I have seen a smaller lion head with a nice mane but the face has terrible detail almost like an elementary drawing lol. If anyone can point me in the direction or even seen a jewler with it please lmk.

tumblr_nj4wzfZLbF1rrd400o1_1280.jpg
Screenshot_20190312-160643_YouTube.jpg

Sorry for the small pictures. Ever since watching Paid in Full I always wanted that Lion piece Cam had on. If anyone knows where I can find the exact lion head or very similar....much appreciated. I do believe it is a open back not solid. I have seen a smaller lion head with a nice mane but the face has terrible detail almost like an elementary drawing lol. If anyone can point me in the direction or even seen a jewler with it please lmk.

ninjahood ninjahood

personally I don't like the whole sub standard sized Jesus pieces most of the time TBH. robyeezy had had a really good 1 from Icebox a few years back tho. 17k for a big iced out Jesus that you buy in Manhattan actually isn't that bad, the same jeweler is charging close to 22k for a Jacob/Kanye style Jesus on their webpage.

Yeah icebox has the Jacob mold, frank has Jacob ones and icebox, the one I have now is a full size all gold one from icebox but I’ll ice it out very soon

I had a full size one from if and co. Traded that to icebox and paid 2gs to get that Kanye one. Sold the Kanye one which was a baby size to some guy and bought the full size stoneless one from icebox and I’ll ice that one out to make it look like the baby one I had

Just so you know the one from if and co I bought for 4 gs. So for 6 gs I got a fully iced out baby size

Back
Top Bottom