**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I ordered a bracelet bout 4 days ago from Daniel's website. How long does it usually take for any updates? It still says awaiting fullfilment.

What is the website you guys look on to find the price of different gold per gram?..i see a scrap gold one that says $23 per gram for 14k..ehhh

its economy of scale...miami cubans are CONSTANTLY being made in miami..Ropes aren't so to make one from scratch is gonna generate more labor, also they're not as popular so they move alot slower.

Are you sure ropes aren’t more popular? the average person who doesn’t really care about jewelry like that usually has a rope.

Last edited:
was at daniels shop this week...interesting.

felt like they tried to lowball a little bit for my 14k chain when i was trying to trade up in for the difference..
made me think of ninja like damn thought 14k would get 3/4 my money back :lol:

i'll wait till reys off vaca to see what the prices hitting like..

Plus why the hell jewelers like to charge more for rose gold? Should be the same price as yellow gold..they act like they adding more gold content into the piece when its just copper ehh..it makes u just say f it lemme go Up size or karat in yellow gold for the price

Last edited:
Leon quoted me 4600 for a 132G 14kt 8MM 28” Cuban, does that sound right?

i got quoted more for white gold from rays and cmg because they say its harder work with when making it and the alloy or what ever its called is slightly higher in price. the difference was not big, maybe a couple bucks a gram.

Plus why the hell jewelers like to charge more for rose gold? Should be the same price as yellow gold..they act like they adding more gold content into the piece when its just copper ehh..it makes u just say f it lemme go Up size or karat in yellow gold for the price

Rose gold is harder to work with because of the copper content, it requires a slightly different process than yellow or white gold. The alloy has to be annealed often and is susceptible to cracking if not handled correctly. Making a chain will take more time to draw a wire down to size, and I imagine the wire will have to be annealed quite often, taking more time out of the work day.

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom