**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Real talk why do dudes pay $$$$ for an iced out G-Shock. It's a digital watch, I'm not trying to hate people can do what they want with there moneybut, I was just hoping someone can show me the reason why its worth it in there eyes to drop 5k on a digital diamond watch.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Real talk why do dudes pay $$$$ for an iced out G-Shock. It's a digital watch, I'm not trying to hate people can do what they want with there money but, I was just hoping someone can show me the reason why its worth it in there eyes to drop 5k on a digital diamond watch.

I copped mine because what do i need with a 20k Breitling? I'm young and in the music industry but im not visible, justwork behind the scenes I'm not trying to look like an artist i could have gotten something more classic but it fits me!!

Originally Posted by michael32

332264c46f6cfdf2ccabdd740586a1030162b2d4.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ILLY!

Have any real pic's of it?

heres some pieces that I have
366898335.jpg

366898342.jpg

says Diabetic....its my iced out medical alert chain.....black diamonds

366898351.jpg

366898356.jpg

366898359.jpg

had this and upgraded to this

366898348.jpg

366898366.jpg

366898362.jpg

Group shot
366898490.jpg

366898496.jpg

I would love that all black Jesus tho....that piece is beyond dope

Aside from the kid tags, the LA piece is the cleanest thing in this entire 300+ page thread. I literally said "holy %+*" when I saw that. Amazingwork.

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Real talk why do dudes pay $$$$ for an iced out G-Shock. It's a digital watch, I'm not trying to hate people can do what they want with there money but, I was just hoping someone can show me the reason why its worth it in there eyes to drop 5k on a digital diamond watch.

I copped mine because what do i need with a 20k Breitling? I'm young and in the music industry but im not visible, just work behind the scenes I'm not trying to look like an artist i could have gotten something more classic but it fits me!!

yeah like i said do you. i got a few watches but, i could never spend 20k on a watch either. I just was saying if your gonna drop 4k why not spend it on aclassier watch that you can wear to work and what not.

Damn, that Dodgers logo with the blue diamond chain is
pimp.gif

or sapphires, whatever, its crack.

^ I hope your joking. How do you expect someone to tell you if it's 14k with a picture period.

Plus we don't even know the weight of the damn thing. From looks, you'd probably get $50 bucks.

how am I joking, its my ring, I know its 14K
indifferent.gif
so just give me an estimate the way I describe it
indifferent.gif

and it weighs just like any other standard ring, jesus christ any qualified person in here know a rough estimate

Back
Top Bottom