**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

33A3225D-0AF2-4A3F-8F4B-7CE2F369C550.png

this for sale sumwhere? Shyne Jewelers had 1 like it on their website for awhile, I think it was around 12-13 g's & it was 14k gold, I think this was it (different bail):

crown isn't the best but the rest of the piece is good.

this for sale sumwhere? Shyne Jewelers had 1 like it on their website for awhile, I think it was around 12-13 g's & it was 14k gold, I think this was it (different bail):

crown isn't the best but the rest of the piece is good.

My pic is from Dave bling

My pic is from Dave bling
interesting, Shyne jewelers actually had the other piece you posted on their instagram awhile back aswell. Mr Flawless (who was promoted by Dave Bling on instagram or twitter a long time ago) had the same Jesus like 5-6 years ago I believe it was:
sd.jpg

ca45eae6a48a11e38d560ae46bbde460_8.jpg

they moar recently have it w/ a different shaped beard

The pink gold doorag Jacob on tradesy could be modified to look like this but obviously would cost $$$$. prolly cheaper than adding a kufi to it if that's even possible.

Last edited:
interesting, Shyne jewelers actually had the other piece you posted on their instagram awhile back aswell. Mr Flawless (who was promoted by Dave Bling on instagram or twitter a long time ago) had the same Jesus like 5-6 years ago I believe it was:
sd.jpg
full

they moar recently have it w/ a different shaped beard

The pink gold doorag Jacob on tradesy could be modified to look like this but obviously would cost $$$$. prolly cheaper than adding a kufi to it if that's even possible.

Is Greg Yuna still Mr Flawless?

This dude back with his funny 10k chain talk and bad teeth
U mad because I said u was bad at math huh! My fault! No smoke.. just got tired real quick of dumb $#!% U prob get real mad when I say I'll buy 8karat at the right price. It's just math my nigg nothin personal! 💯......u really dont like my teeth tho!?

no! he branched out on his own
was about to axe you if you knew since I think you said you have bought from them before. they should try that other wild looking Jesus piece that's in those pictures the next time there is a big move towards Jesus pieces in general, I always appreciated that piece & I think they should push it moar the next time the fully iced out Jesus pieces are wildly popular. maybe they still are but I don't think it's like it was many years ago.
Kevin Garnet shouts out Jacob the jeweler and Tito?! At 10 min mark

I think Tito did sum of Allen Iverson's jewelry. he is around the same age, right?

was about to axe you if you knew since I think you said you have bought from them before. they should try that other wild looking Jesus piece that's in those pictures the next time there is a big move towards Jesus pieces in general, I always appreciated that piece & I think they should push it moar the next time the fully iced out Jesus pieces are wildly popular. maybe they still are but I don't think it's like it was many years ago.

I think Tito did sum of Allen Iverson's jewelry. he is around the same age, right?

Yeah got most my stuff from Greg. If you are talking about the one on the left you posted, I'm not sure who owns the rights to that design, Greg or his uncle. But if I had to guess his uncle since Greg never posts it anymore but I would concur the concept and execution is super dope. If I wasn't Jewish would have easily copped the plain Jane version lmao

Im goin to say it just because i see the post brewing up again...

If it aint a Tito or Jacob mold please buy something other than a jesus piece.

honorable mentions: Gregs mold and tommys (GFK piece)
I would def agree i just love the bale on Big's Tito its so minimal and has a nice shape. The GFK piece is too light Imo. Greg's/Flawless mold is the best out

I personally wouldn't.

Not trying to have a watch full of scratches and dents.

Im definitely trying to avoid that. I was thinking something smaller and more fitted

I guess ill slide by Daniels tmm and try on some different sizes.

Grimals doing 31/g this weekend and their new shop is 5mins up the street from daniels. Ill see if either of them will match or beat each others prices.

Who would you guys go to for a script pendant? I only need 3 letters but I dont want it to be small and petty looking lmao

Thinking about doing a custom piece and trying to decide on the length of the chain; I'm 6'2; A jeweler told me that 22 inches should be fine. Do y'all agree?

Back
Top Bottom