**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

20200107_101715_resize_5.jpg

I tried to take a picture of what's engraved on the back but it's difficult. It's the CL Smooth line: "When they reminisce over you my, GOD."

yeah i was bout to say, da Iran ish juicin gold prices.

its dope, if i was you thou id upgrade to a shorter beefier cuban before you add any stones to da piece.

I can't do the shorter, thicker chains. I like the length I have now. I think I'll just do a whole new piece whenever I do. Probably within the next two years.

My very first idea was for a G.I. Joe action-figure sized Thanos or Infinity Gauntlet wayyyy before the MCU even existed. I still would like to but too many casuals are "experts" on him now.

That is really nice and creative piece. I don't remember when you initially shared it but thanks for posting. You add some blue lapis and that will really set that thing off!

*edit* you explained your reasoning for the length on your Cuban. Dope piece either way.

That is really nice and creative piece. I don't remember when you initially shared it but thanks for posting. You add some blue lapis and that will really set that thing off!

*edit* you explained your reasoning for the length on your Cuban. Dope piece either way.

Not saying that that's what anyone suggested but I think those short thick cubans with big *** pieces are going to age horribly. :lol: It just looks bad to me, I'd rather have stuff from other eras than that.

I think that this look, AROUND that length, is conservative and ages well. Anything longer or shorter doesn't look right to me. *Edit for grammar*

Attachments

• camron_0013.jpg
    camron_0013.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 585
Nova wayyyyyy more reputable than Daniels they wholesalers for alot of jewelers brick and mortor, online, and for alot of jewelers in socal.

They may be. I never compared their reps.

But im all the way in south fl where i get to see Daniels work out and about, hear reviews, stop by the shop a few times...I see how they do business.

Nova sounded like a jewelry booth when I called. They may be official but it takes more than a single NT cosign to do it for me

I just payed extra for my piece of mind

im not suggesting you do a choker, in case you got da wrong idea.

what da current Length of that cuban? looks about 36".

Yea, I know you didn't mean that. It's 40", that picture is at an odd angle. I had to angle it because of the lighting in the room. I'm 5' 11" and 3/4" tall ( 6 ft with the extra Zoom Air insole ) and it looks semi-long on me.

Yea, I know you didn't mean that. It's 40
too long imho....my older cuban on st Michael was 38", and i
wouldn't get it like that again... I was really banging glass tables like Prodigy said lol.

Cam'ron Roc-A-Fella white cuban chain looks like a 32 which I agree with you it's a perfect length...if you want a modern long look but still wanna be contemporary.

i went for da late 90's mase jesus piece chain look, with a more brolic cuban like Nas had copped from Jason from Beverly Hills.

too long imho....my older cuban on st Michael was 38", and i
wouldn't get it like that again... I was really banging glass tables like Prodigy said lol.

Cam'ron Roc-A-Fella white cuban chain looks like a 32 which I agree with you it's a perfect length...if you want a modern long look but still wanna be contemporary.

i went for da late 90's mase jesus piece chain look, with a more brolic cuban like Nas had copped from Jason from Beverly Hills.

That mase 97 joint was piff. I bet it ran you a pretty penny too..

i agree, that chain looks OD long but also because the pendant looks big as hell compared to the cuban links, the pendant makes the chain look super skinny. if u like the cuban at its current length, i’d say consider beefing it up or thickening it. trading-in + paying the difference for a thicker cuban probly would be the best route if you go that way

The piece looks a lot wider because of the angle of the pic, it's not too wide. It's big though. I like the combo, I guess I have to post better photos.

Not saying that that's what anyone suggested but I think those short thick cubans with big *** pieces are going to age horribly. :lol: It just looks bad to me, I'd rather have stuff from other eras than that.

I think that this look, AROUND that length, is conservative and ages well. Anything longer or shorter doesn't look right to me. *Edit for grammar*
Make a bracelet out the the extra length of the Cuban if you prefer that mm.
40” dumb long. Then add that brolic piece. (Fye btw :pimp:) makes it OD long to the point where it gets in the way of day to day activity.

for some that don’t know how the price of gold goes up
but let’s face a lot of people on Niketalk do know a lot about the value of gold so this is more of a joke
but world events have an important impact on precious metals for people that are new to buying jewelry

Yeah he drops knowledge not denying that, especially the part about inflation compared to currency... But he takes peoples comments way to seriously

The best jewelry-related story I have is...

My homie has been hustling in the streets since he was a kid. He's gone by the alias "Chris" for almost 30 years. His name is nowhere near that and his middle name and last name do not start with the letter "C". After using this alias on customers and people he didn't trust for nearly 30 years, lots of people around town think that that's his name. So to dive deeper into character he bought a chain and a big iced-out letter "C" piece with it.

He wears it when he's out and most people think it stands for Chris. When people who know him ask him what it stands for he just laughs. I think having that Iced-out C has really helped him further the charade. It's not much of a story, but I think it's interesting that he would spend stacks just to fool people.

Cool story, Bro.:nthat:

Reactions: ...
im not sure about this one. i know the murakami love is out there, but this is wild. paid like 55k for a 10-12k piece (labor not included) and now wants 150k off ebay out of all places. those tiny black diamonds have to be some of the cheapest you can buy. that ben baller is a marketing master.

150k for 150 grams of gold, black diamonds and amethyst - nah you can miss me with that foolishness. Perhaps that sells because of the name and significance but I have a feeling that piece is going to be sitting in homies safe for awhile.
For that money you could get you a nice Cuban and a brand new Rollie and have some money left over.

150k for 150 grams of gold, black diamonds and amethyst - nah you can miss me with that foolishness. Perhaps that sells because of the name and significance but I have a feeling that piece is going to be sitting in homies safe for awhile.
For that money you could get you a nice Cuban and a brand new Rollie and have some money left over.

Lol if you spend 150k on jewelery you had better come back with several pounds of gold.

Nobody's going to pay that.. Sure it's 2 out of 3, but for that much money you can commission your own 1 out of 1 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom