**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

legit garbage jewelry

I guess it depends on the region, been in Seattle area and Fresno area the past 6 years and haven’t seen too many cats wearing earrings like that anymore.

Hollow is going to be weaker and lighter than semi hollow.

Thank you my man. I greatly appreciate it

that st michaels is nice... i just called 21 grams...im a check the store out... i definitely want to cop a cross

damn seems kinda light. Might be a micro size at that weight and price. IF’s baby size is 28gr and supposedly 4ct and that **** still too light.

Where can I get the best 14k rope chains online? I don't live in a big city and my state has no renown jewelers. Zales and Kay Jewelers are literally the only jewelry options we have here.

I'm 100% sure that dude is using one of those paid for services that generates comments under your IG posts. So many of his posts have those generic robotic "Franky you're the best!" type comments. This guy has no shame.

Where can I get the best 14k rope chains online? I don't live in a big city and my state has no renown jewelers. Zales and Kay Jewelers are literally the only jewelry options we have here.
Wasn’t someone on here saying the Hawaiin jewelers are the best to get ropes from? If worst comes to worst Jacoje has some.

Planning on something for some kids.

Basic 18k 1.2-2.0 mm Franco about 14in/16in and 22in best place to buy online?

jacoje.com
Thanks!

The best quality 18k Franco's online is merinda

thanks. Checked the options but didn’t have what I was looking for. Anywhere else you’d recommend?

Jacoje is garbage . They charged me 2100 for 32 grams of 18k gold back when gold wasn't as high . On top on that their locks look cheap

thanks. Where would you look or buy from online now?

Planning on something for some kids.

Basic 18k 1.2-2.0 mm Franco about 14in/16in and 22in best place to buy online?

Thanks!

thanks. Checked the options but didn’t have what I was looking for. Anywhere else you’d recommend?

thanks. Where would you look or buy from online now?

If you getting something small Sarraf.com . There prices aren't the cheapest , but it is an easy return process if you don't like it .

Screenshot_20200303-224648_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200303-224713_eBay.jpg

This a good price? Any suggestions for a better place to get this produced?

Very nice Frank......top notch setups comrade! My new cuban should be here in a few days-I will post a pic with it and one of my pinky rings I have not shown on here yet.

Back
Top Bottom