**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Don't forget their pieces are lighter as well compared to other comparable pieces. Cop a baby jesus and its not even 40gr, ****s light work.

If we're comparing Jesus pieces then def don't go with them. Their regular size is 100 grams. Jacob pieces are paper thin yet weigh at minimum 125 grams.

Custom pieces I'd look elsewhere cause I don't feel comfortable getting taxed for microsize diamonds

All this.

so I got a6.5mm 20inch 14k Miami cuban fron Leon. I realized it was a little long for my wife. Leon doesn’t do returns or exchanges, but offered to shorten it at no charge and purchase the scrap if I choose to sell it.
The Quality is A1. Links are tight and even. I still think Reys is better in regards to craftsmanship. But then again these are smaller mm sized chains. Leon’s 6.5mm 14k is on the left and Reys 8mm 10k is on the right.
3F42D6BF-9159-40D0-A329-BCD716A512E8.jpeg

I will be returning Leon’s chain to get shortened this wk. if anyone is interested in purchasing the chain for $2,350($300 cheaper than what I paid) PM me.
Nice setup. How much did you pay for the large diamond cross?

All this.

so I got a6.5mm 20inch 14k Miami cuban fron Leon. I realized it was a little long for my wife. Leon doesn’t do returns or exchanges, but offered to shorten it at no charge and purchase the scrap if I choose to sell it.
The Quality is A1. Links are tight and even. I still think Reys is better in regards to craftsmanship. But then again these are smaller mm sized chains. Leon’s 6.5mm 14k is on the left and Reys 8mm 10k is on the right.
3F42D6BF-9159-40D0-A329-BCD716A512E8.jpeg

I will be returning Leon’s chain to get shortened this wk. if anyone is interested in purchasing the chain for $2,350($300 cheaper than what I paid) PM me.
You can really see the difference in styles here. Left is more rounded and Rey is more “square” . I’ve had both Daniels and Rey’s chains and I def prefer the more rounded links vs Rey’s square ones

If we're comparing Jesus pieces then def don't go with them. Their regular size is 100 grams. Jacob pieces are paper thin yet weigh at minimum 125 grams.

Custom pieces I'd look elsewhere cause I don't feel comfortable getting taxed for microsize diamonds

hit them up for weight on another baby size piece. Was told it’s 28gr. Easy pass for me.

Do you guys think this is a good deal? I have the coin already with an all gold bezel but i want a diamond one. Do you think i would be better off getting this custom made or just going with pre-made? Also i want 14k so im sure the price would be a little more expensive.
1586993737982.png
1586993861448.png

anybody know a good place to buy the portrait pendants? looking for one maybe the size of a quarter or something all gold maybe diamonds

Messaged Daniels on IG about a price check

now to wait 2 weeks for them to answer🙄 :lol:

Yep, that's about right for Daniel's. I was messaging them to get something starting in early February, by the time they got back to me with the info I needed so I could buy, Covid-19 had shut everything down and I was like, I'm gonna wait until this calms down in case they get closed down by the government.

Daniel's is good with me and I still am going with them once things clear up a bit, but just a little slow on email.

in thailand there is no 10k 14k or 18 k its only 22 23 or 24k

if your thinking of buying jewelry right think again unless you can really afford it and are willing to wait for it to be made unless your buying a chain or bracelet already made

as i said a few weeks investors and common folk in places like thailand are rushing to sell their gold

guys if you can afford but need to sell gold sell it slowly
i know it makes no sense but this is the new normal
because the price of gold will only get higher

“In over 60 years in business, this is the first time that I’ve seen people selling a lot of gold,” said Jitti Tangsithpakdi, president of the Gold Traders Association.

“I suggest don’t sell your gold at once as COVID-19 will not be over soon and gold prices may still make new highs,” he said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom