**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i don’t know why anyone would shop with these overpriced pricks in the first place
Bought my recent chain & ring from them. Didn't know they was rolling like this.

My upgraded Reys chain should be here tomorrow.

14k 12mm 19”

0A27DD09-F763-4843-B195-D69CDB9D873E.jpeg 59F00807-C5CC-4DAE-93C0-31C268D80E14.jpeg

Obviously he's not about that life if 2 months have passed and he's waiting on emails when we all know Rey answers within minutes. And there's something called a phone that can be used to reach out. Who you trying to fool Bert. Bert. ?
Def not lying

I emailed not texted both reys and daniels

then saw the info how Daniels was being about changing prices

was really curious if the prices on eBay and other places for a 5-6mm were pretty much going rate or going through Reys even makes a difference

Def not lying

I emailed not texted both reys and daniels

then saw the info how Daniels was being about changing prices

was really curious if the prices on eBay and other places for a 5-6mm were pretty much going rate or going through Reys even makes a difference
You know im just messing with you homie, hope you get the price you are looking for.

5.5 how long?

would be interested to know the price you're quoted I want a 5-6mm

none of these guys ever emailed me back either :smh:
20" 53g
22" 59g

Both worked out to $45/gram. Is that the best deal im gonna get?

im kicking my self for not doing 31 a gram a while back. there were also a couple good deals on cubans from ebay from regular dudes and the auctions went for 26-27 a gram. a few heavy ropes last year on ebay from a spot in hawaii for 32g.

its a lot nicer to have a chain custom made to your specs though.

Unfortunately that seems the most difficult to do especially in software the only other way is to hand prong set every diamond which would make each piece inconsistent and probably not even look like how’s Tito we’re set because no one has any high detailed photos of actually they are set in the crown.
when Frank Mucus posted his 1 half of the head almost looked like a gold nugget ring TBH, the piece had the slab of gold thing going on IMO. it always struck me as similar to a face carved into gold the same way that sum1 would do so into a rock, a bit crude/rough around the edges as others have described over the years.

Last edited:
when Frank Mucus posted his 1 half of the head almost looked like a gold nugget ring TBH, the piece had the slab of gold thing going on IMO. it always struck me as similar to a face carved into gold the same way that sum1 would do so into a rock, a bit crude/rough around the edges as others have described over the years.
yeah u right

Back
Top Bottom