**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Individuality is in style.

It’s all been done before though.

There’s no individuality in wearing a rope, Cuban, Franco, cross, name plate, initials, or whatever else we’ve seen in this thread plenty of times. I don’t see how a pendant can be out of style. IMO rock whatever makes you feel good when you put it on:emoji_shrug:

It’s all been done before though.

There’s no individuality in wearing a rope, Cuban, Franco, cross, name plate, initials, or whatever else we’ve seen in this thread plenty of times. I don’t see how a pendant can be out of style. IMO rock whatever makes you feel good when you put it on:emoji_shrug:

100%

Last edited:
It's just funny seeing people custom making duplicate ****. A charm isn't the same a chain... the charm is supposed to be unique, especially if you're having it custom made. Copying someone else's piece is just **** riding.

I don't wear charms on my chains though, but I bought concave anchor links because I don't see many others wearing them.

Screenshot_20201229-203017_Instagram.jpg

New pick ups from Tajewelers, shout-out to Long for the great communication along the way and quick turnaround time. More pieces to come from them.
I need that Virgin Mary and a st Christopher made just like your other one. Those are fire

Frank would you like some money for some pics of your Tito JP? If you still have your piece I’ll gladly pay you for some photos if you can take some clear shots. Pythons photo which photo are your referring the 2 Jacobs on IG? If so what’s his IG and I will credit him.

I dont understand your question. i was just wondering if you had sold your tito you made? you just made the one so far correct?

The guy texted me a picture earlier today of pendant asking if this what I wanted.
97DA4DB1-2EB5-4554-8DE5-86CA34C3BF6F.jpeg
Try and get your money back and go to a place locally if you can in your city or state

you will get a much better price for the piece you want in a store by paying cash and if you go to a few places I’m sure they will have other picture pendants for sale so you can get an idea what you will be getting by shipping in store

if your in nyc I might be able to help you

I luv layered Cubans...I go back and forth about a 15mm 350+gr Cuban or 2-200gr joints! Still got a month before I decide.
BTW classics will always be classics..trendy will always be trendy..its all been done before except custom pieces..custom will always be custom..good work is good work regardless of style. WE'RE ALL RIGHT. KUMBAYA N****Z😤🤣

Question for u New York Cities(or anybody else)... what's a good used 36mm gold Presi goin for? Best I can find my way is 13,5 wit box and papers

If it is fairly recent like late 90's in great condition with box and papers you should jump on 13.5 grand . The cheapest anybody going to sell like that is 12 something in NYC .

If you want it for 12 grand the best place is a trusted online dealer . Ebay has them around 10 g's , but usually in very well used condition (with no box and Papers)

If it is fairly recent like late 90's in great condition with box and papers you should jump on 13.5 grand . The cheapest anybody going to sell like that is 12 something in NYC .

If you want it for 12 grand the best place is a trusted online dealer . Ebay has them around 10 g's , but usually in very well used condition (with no box and Papers)
Not sure of the year yet. Just found a guy wit one. Didn't know what cash would do up there. Just checkin around now.

That’s the beauty of jewelry, it’s something for everybody. U can go heavy gold, heavy diamonds, classic molds, custom pieces.... I respect it all as long as it’s real. I laugh sometimes watching dudes ask about something here they like because everybody opinion will vary and everybody’s budget is different. If u like something, got the money for it then have at it and enjoy.

That’s the beauty of jewelry, it’s something for everybody. U can go heavy gold, heavy diamonds, classic molds, custom pieces.... I respect it all as long as it’s real. I laugh sometimes watching dudes ask about something here they like because everybody opinion will vary and everybody’s budget is different. If u like something, got the money for it then have at it and enjoy.

I could not agree more. Its all about staying true to what you like. That's what make jewelry one of my favorite things. Oh and to be real nothing wrong with fake jewelry to me(would never buy) as long as you keep it real and just say its fake.

I could not agree more. Its all about staying true to what you like. That's what make jewelry one of my favorite things. Oh and to be real nothing wrong with fake jewelry to me(would never buy) as long as you keep it real and just say its fake.
That’s the part I don’t like. I know a dude with a fake AP, about 6 fake tennis chains and a few fake custom pieces but talk as if it’s all real. I’m not even talking about silver and other stones I’m talking fake Rolex, cartier and other big name watches. That’s wack to me.

Back
Top Bottom