**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lmao my bad I had just woke up 😅

Gotcha. Ima sell my boy my 7MM Cuban I got from Stacks for $4k and get that 9MM. And ima get a 4mm rope, he has a 26” rn but I only want a 20”, he’s tryna tell me to get it and cut it, but I’m like just make me one my length, I don’t want to pay for a piece of gold I’m not gonna use lol.

I'm not familiar with a Jeweler named Stacks, put us on? I'm interested in a 4mm rope or 3/3.5mm franco for my buddah pendant.

Whats good NT!. Been lurking for a while and had a question. What do you all think of something like this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-yellow...509944?hash=item3407768fb8:g:LYYAAOSwivJZ37xJ. .....I know its kinda light, but i don't need anything too crazy and it probably wont be an everyday wear. Shouts out to maldonado maldonado for the dope preliminary info!

Help my guy out - he's not looking for anything too heavy. Just wants a rope chain. I know a lot of ya'll in here have purchased one recently. I'm out of the loop and wasnt able to point him to much, other than Jacoje, of which he already knew of and seems to be kinda high per/gram

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos is the guy I'd ask personally - you got anything homie?

Why is NinjaHood in the Thread title.
Didn't he get the Piece a couple years ago, or long enough ago that a Title update should have been on deck?

Whats good NT!. Been lurking for a while and had a question. What do you all think of something like this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-yellow...509944?hash=item3407768fb8:g:LYYAAOSwivJZ37xJ. .....I know its kinda light, but i don't need anything too crazy and it probably wont be an everyday wear. Shouts out to maldonado maldonado for the dope preliminary info!
This is a hollow chain. Not really a lifetime chain but being that big in mm it should be n fine with everyday wear.
not many are into hollow on here but it’s somewhere to start.
just be aware at 8.1grams the chain will be very light in weight compared to solid ropes. I have a 22 4mm rope that weighs 29grams.

Hey guys , what's the worst a jeweler ever tried to play you ?

I need stories .

walked in the store with money to spend, asked the jeweler/pawn dude to let me see that 27" 14k franco @ 52 grams, he told me with a straight face, $5k :stoneface:

giphy.gif

I'm not familiar with a Jeweler named Stacks, put us on? I'm interested in a 4mm rope or 3/3.5mm franco for my buddah pendant.

search his name in here bro...id be good

Saw a white gold dog tag like mine at the mall. Already knew the game. Went back wit my baguette dog tag and asked how much he'd buy it for. He offered $700 said that's all it's worth..so I said I'll buy yours at tht price and dude instantly knew he F'd up..tried to tell me his was worth $3500 because it had round stones! Lol mine hit harder! I flashed some bread on stud and peeled out talkin crazy! This was in 2000

Saw a white gold dog tag like mine at the mall. Already knew the game. Went back wit my baguette dog tag and asked how much he'd buy it for. He offered $700 said that's all it's worth..so I said I'll buy yours at tht price and dude instantly knew he F'd up..tried to tell me his was worth $3500 because it had round stones! Lol mine hit harder! I flashed some bread on stud and peeled out talkin crazy! This was in 2000

giphy.gif

Save it for ur big boi Cuban.... get some diamonds on lock. Or get a sleek lock.....

slaughterx slaughterx I agrees with egaroc1 egaroc1 if the big boy Cuban is what you really like save up everything you buy before that will just make you kick your self IMHO. All that said do what you feel it's your bread

sticktodascrip sticktodascrip I would not ever spend the money on a hollow rope chain you will regret it IMHO I have had over 15 friends buy hollow rope chains and they all snaped and when you get them fixed they never look right. An example just happened this last week my son has a 1.5mm solid rope from Jacoje(4.8gram)that he wears a cross on and his friend/teammate on the team got a 3.5mm hollow rope(8 grams) that he also weres a small cross on. My son only takes his chain off at night plays baseball/football games/practices with it on and it has not snaped yet and it has gotten caught on his glove a few times for the last 2years +. His teammate got his this past Xmas and snaped it last week just while taking it off.

Last edited:
Look at nuragoldofficial if going the eBay route. They’re inventory looks pretty big and prices are decent...
Just remember when buying from sites like EBay always weigh your **** as soon as you get it. Bought a 6mm rope from a seller that’s been on EBay for over 10 years and 100% positive ratings but the weight was off by almost 4grams. If that happens hit them back and get a refund for the difference in weight.

Back
Top Bottom