**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I’ve been wanting to get a smaller 22k to stack with my 9mm 18k for like 2 years now. Should have done it before the price hike

Bro you just reminded me of something hilarious.

Before COVID, I went to this party that was held in a rented out club where all sorts of people showed up. There was this dude who was in a presumably fake denim LV/Supreme jacket, white finish chunky cuban (iced out) with a large iced medallion and a presumably fake iced patek on. I took one look at dude and tried to hold back laughter because I know if that was real, homeboy would not be posted on the wall when this function had a VIP like area.

My girl and some friends get tipsy, we wanna leave and get food so we call up an Lyft. I KID YOU NOT, the same fool wearing all this fake ish pulls up in a prius and the whole time my girl and her friend are just giggling because they noticed it was him too.

I can understand wearing a small item that's fake but mans had on stuff that would be 6 figures if it was real :lol:

was this the culprit? :lol:

Da_5A0LUwAA6_0e.jpg

Bro you just reminded me of something hilarious.

Before COVID, I went to this party that was held in a rented out club where all sorts of people showed up. There was this dude who was in a presumably fake denim LV/Supreme jacket, white finish chunky cuban (iced out) with a large iced medallion and a presumably fake iced patek on. I took one look at dude and tried to hold back laughter because I know if that was real, homeboy would not be posted on the wall when this function had a VIP like area.

My girl and some friends get tipsy, we wanna leave and get food so we call up an Lyft. I KID YOU NOT, the same fool wearing all this fake ish pulls up in a prius and the whole time my girl and her friend are just giggling because they noticed it was him too.

I can understand wearing a small item that's fake but mans had on stuff that would be 6 figures if it was real :lol:
Lmaooooo we def hav seen some fugazi stuff like that... cant wait till post covid where ill be in the corners of clubs in nyc with my bottle of johnnie walker, city lab white tee and white girls skiin of some raw ⛷

Was going to get a Cuban but dudes were playing around with prices way too much for my liking.

went and bought a brand new day date for my 30th birthday last week for my first watch purchase. Looking to get a gold sky dweller next.
101F65B3-4F19-4FAB-8A05-034ED58A7315.png
5B9B50F9-1BDB-414A-8F70-160B67F1BC70.jpeg
090C5F84-B982-46EB-AB97-85EAA0014042.jpeg

Beautiful. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
This is a datejust though, not a day date.

Was going to get a Cuban but dudes were playing around with prices way too much for my liking.

went and bought a brand new day date for my 30th birthday last week for my first watch purchase. Looking to get a gold sky dweller next.

Gold going one way high end watches going the other - no watch expert but that's a Datejust no day btw...was told they weren't making that dial anymore also

Was it readily available at an AD? What state if you don't mind...Rolex cases around here have cobwebs in them except for some random ladies pieces or a random 36mm dayjust…crazy what's going on right now! All I want is a Cermit at retail!

Back
Top Bottom