**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm hip but I wonder how low it'll go before they have to lower prices..?

I think it all depends on your jewler some of them is way more str8 up then others. Some dudes will never lover prices because most people don't really know about the price of gold. Thats the 1st thing I bring up when I talk to a jewler so they know I know whats going on.

Last edited:
If it does dip super low there's going to be a standoff with the Miami cuban makers like who gonna lower the price first... they mostly try to stay competitive on pricing.

I know the main topic is normally cubans and ropes.. but anyone have good place for diamond tennis bracelets? I am looking to get a 14kt gold, maybe 2 ct or 3 ct one for my wife

Last edited:
Jewelers got used to the price jump and people paying up. So when gold drops they just raising their “labor prices” to make up for the income smh

either way the customer gets ****ed
if you told this to a jeweler like I once did they catch a bad attitude because you figured out their lies

They lowering the price in how much they give when you trying to sell to them right now .

thats why I have said many times over the jeweler always wins whey you buy and sell

when the price drops it works out for the jeweler and when the price of gold goesup it also works out for the jeweler

Last edited:
14k was at like $37 spot and I got daniels to do $41 out the door. But a few weeks later gold dropped even more and in between me and u leon had that 16.5mm bracelet at $39 cash..he did say that wasn't on all his products 🤷🏾‍♂️

$100+ premium added to every ounce of physical gold right now, not all the jewellers fault here. Companies that supply the jewellers are trying to recover all the profits they thought were going to reap from buying and hoarding gold when it was at $1100. Personally I will just wait until spot price is in the $1300's before my next purchase.

Just got more updated pics from Norma. Prep work is done will have ETA next week
6BD82209-E666-490B-B8E4-00A59F603E4F.gif

I'm hip but I wonder how low it'll go before they have to lower prices..?

I am curious if the gold market price drops enough, will jewlers lower their prices?
Any old heads remember any of this happening?
I’m still a nooBa at this gold even tho I’m old and washed. 👴🏼

Last edited:
I am curious if the gold market price drops enough, will jewlers lower their prices? warrant
Any old heads remember any of this happening?
I’m still a nooBa at this gold even tho I’m old and washed. 👴🏼

jewelers will keep prices as high as possible for long as they can
I would still wait for gold to drop at least another $50 to $100 a oz before buying anything to see a big difference in price

The only way that you’ll see a difference in price right now is if you shop around heavy at local stores not on the Internet

$100+ premium added to every ounce of physical gold right now, not all the jewellers fault here. Companies that supply the jewellers are trying to recover all the profits they thought were going to reap from buying and hoarding gold when it was at $1100. Personally I will just wait until spot price is in the $1300's before my next purchase.

you are correct, but these dudes buying in bulk. i remember years back when gold shot up to 1850, daniels quoted me 38g for 14k. these high prices are the new norm.

as long as ray is booked months out, i don't see why him or anyone else is going to lower the price much of anything.

is that blue rhodium or another type of plating/treatment on those chains? I remember flawless & others posting red jewelry that was similar. looked nothing like rose gold IMO tho, it had that industrial metal look.

Back
Top Bottom