**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

RIP to DMX man dude was a str8 legend and his big boy flat curb and monster earrings represents the late 90s jewley 100%
dmx1.jpeg
blingin.png

always liked DMX jewellry game.

did Tito make the version with diamonds on the sides too? That’s the version I have...
prolly, I remember an ad from like 15 years ago from a jewelry store outside of da city that had Tito designs which said anything from silver-platinum for bone bracelets (that is what his bracelet was called).

X rocking the crowd w/da armour bracelet
photo-of-dmx-picture-id85031653

there are clearer pics of this bracelet, it is :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
X rocking the crowd w/da armour bracelet
photo-of-dmx-picture-id85031653

there are clearer pics of this bracelet, it is :emoji_fire:
I found a smaller version of something like this at a club one night. I was walking through and kicked something heavy, picked it up and it was a white gold and diamond bracelet. I rocked it for like a year then sold it.

I found a smaller version of something like this at a club one night. I was walking through and kicked something heavy, picked it up and it was a white gold and diamond bracelet. I rocked it for like a year then sold it.
they said Mr T got his chains as a bouncer. Frank Mucus has posted about similar come ups

:lol: :lol: Imagine finding that many chains one at a time. You'd have to be the luckiest muh on earth.

I guess he found them in piles or all-at-once?
over the years I guess. I had a slightly similar incident as a dishwasher around a 1/4 century ago, I prolly shoulda sent it to lost & found but I was not in my right mind back then.

Back
Top Bottom