**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What do you guys think about the pricing for this? 157.5 grams
04A12E09-6AFD-4DDB-8822-CE3B912D6949.png
Call and you can probably get it cheaper. That’s too much.

Not really into jewelry much, but I really want a Cuban bracelet that's about 5mm in 18k or 24k. About how much would that run me?

I ordered from limaxi last month. Can tell they were super busy but once I got his attention it was all good. I ended up upgrading about a week after the initial purchase and he took good care of me. I actually want to upgrade again now 🤣. Both chains came out nice, but I think the first one was made better. maybe a better polish job or something idk
What did you upgrade to and from? And pics?

For anyone in LA area lookin nova gold in downtown la is at 43 a gram for 14k about $10 over spot. Guy was willing to pay me spot price for my franco as a trade in. Wanted $4300 for 102gram 14k 7mm dc rope. Went upstairs to sarraf they wanted $4400 for 14k 6mm 73 gram rope lol.

Lol I’ve got some good family.
Cuban copped from Leons. 24.5in 10mm 14K
Got it for $39/Gram.
Looking to get a shorter franco to go with it. Currently looking at this one. Does anyone have recs for price or places to cop?
2C0E4C3A-5265-408F-BD4E-136DF924C8AB.png
Be careful if you buy from eBay, make sure they have a return policy because some of the quality is trash!

For anyone in LA area lookin nova gold in downtown la is at 43 a gram for 14k about $10 over spot. Guy was willing to pay me spot price for my franco as a trade in. Wanted $4300 for 102gram 14k 7mm dc rope. Went upstairs to sarraf they wanted $4400 for 14k 6mm 73 gram rope lol.
Nove charges sales tax though, even if you offer cash. Easily would’ve been $4800.

Nove charges sales tax though, even if you offer cash. Easily would’ve been $4800.
I asked the guy he said that was out the door price no tax but he had a thick accent so maybe there was a miscommunication about the taxes. Either way i aint trippin on taxes not gona not make the deal over $300 tax. Didnt end up coppin tho was lookin for 24 inch all he had was 22s.

Thoughts on 14k versus 18k for daily wear on a Franco ?

Depends on the size . 3mm to 5mm I am going 18k francos if they are well made and the price is fair. If you getting something tiny or something big you might as well get 14k and rock it with a pendant .

I am looking at 3.5mm 20 inch 18k $3600 and I'd be rocking it with a pendant.

Or I can go 4mm 20inch 14k 3100 w/ pendant as well

Jazz

Baseball players be having the fly set ups. First player that i really remember rocking gold like that was Raul Mondesi. I remember they told Arthur Rhodes take out his earrings cuz it was shining too hard lool

seeing him round the bases with the chains bouncing up and down got me aroused

his set up is so ****ing clean

Back
Top Bottom