**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Got my girls engagement ring from James Allen. I did my due diligence and looked at all the local spots but James Allen was the best bang for my buck.

Very happy with my purchase.
Really Appreciate The Feedback My Dude. :nthat:

Overall It’s Looking Like A 2.5-3K Savings Going Online With This Purchase And Any Way You Cut It, That’s More Stone Or More Into The Ring Makeup In The End.

Now Y’all Got Me Ready To Bail On These Local Jewelers And Take It Online :lol:

BlueNile is the way to go. No tax and free shipping. Just email them your budget and the style you want. They will work with you to find a nice setup. Went with them for my wife’s engagement ring. She loved it so much we went back and got our wedding bands from them too. This was the GIA grading report BlueNile sent me for my wife’s ring.
372765DD-1961-4D21-8588-E5F2A61BBAC9.jpeg

BlueNile is the way to go. No tax and free shipping. Just email them your budget and the style you want. They will work with you to find a nice setup. Went with them for my wife’s engagement ring. She loved it so much we went back and got our wedding bands from them too. This was the GIA grading report BlueNile sent me for my wife’s ring.
Pm me the ticket. I copped my wife’s from there also.

Ya’ll Some Real Ones In Here :nthat:

Couldn’t Thank You Guys More, For Real For Real :pimp:

Got One Last Inside At Atencio I’m Gonna Listen To And If Not I Think You Guys Helped Solidify The Decision To Go Online With It. No Tax Alone Is ****ting On These Locals :smh:

Nah. That aint it. Reminds of when LAX was rocking his ROC piece and said it was because his first name was Robert. That maybe be true and all but we all know that is a ROC piece first.

Nah. That aint it. Reminds of when LAX was rocking his ROC piece and said it was because his first name was Robert. That maybe be true and all but we all know that is a ROC piece first.
Yeah that’s different and a reach. But for some artwork using the R to complete his name, it’s cool.

Back
Top Bottom