**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1626037315017.png

this picture is from 1988

Also on a side note, can anyone tell me what the deal is with wedding bands for men?

im not a fan of rings and have no knowledge. I was thinking to get just get a gold ring, but people are saying that looks weird on men or something and I work with stupid clients.

so what do men wear? Those black rubberbands I keep seeing on people?

Also on a side note, can anyone tell me what the deal is with wedding bands for men?

im not a fan of rings and have no knowledge. I was thinking to get just get a gold ring, but people are saying that looks weird on men or something and I work with stupid clients.

I have a Cuban link band

I think what I got right now is a 8mm Cuban, 24 inches.

should I upgrade to a bigger one like a 10mm? Or is it cool to wear 2 identical chains in length? Does wearing same length chains tacky? I’m trying to make up my mind
Personally I would not do two at the same length. I’d do 1 at 24 and one at 22. But I would want the bigger one to be on the outside though. Or if I got them both at 22 I’d keep one tucked.

A gold ring looks weird on men? Lol, how so?

i hate those black rubber band rings, they are so ugly compared to a classic thin gold/platinum band, gives off big i'm not secure enough in my manhood to wear a ring made out of precious metal energy, and looks more like a dystopian tracking device.

anyway, loved this series.

Last edited:

me personally i stay away from Bands and see if i can buy just a normal rings. i believe that rings of the band variety are just meant for married/engaged folks. but to each its own. now those black bands i usually see for people who work in areas and situations where they could lose the ring, lose a finger, or get the ring all messy or scratched up

could never made this piece out clearly, few others like Jay & AZ have pretty much rocked the exact same piece in the past few years. Cappadonna rocked a similar piece back in the days too maybe his was larger but then Joe is a big dude. I have the dagger version w/the nimbus like Prodigy wore way back when

12.jpg

it's a Canal piece & the stones are cloudy but I always thought the shape was ill

could never made this piece out clearly, few others like Jay & AZ have pretty much rocked the exact same piece in the past few years. Cappadonna rocked a similar piece back in the days too maybe his was larger but then Joe is a big dude. I have the dagger version w/the nimbus like Prodigy wore way back when

12.jpg

it's a Canal piece & the stones are cloudy but I always thought the shape was ill
They have a stone less version at popular jewelry in NYC. I love that piece.

They have a stone less version at popular jewelry in NYC. I love that piece.
yeah I remember seeing it on their website I think, I also think they said they had it in rose gold. I think it'd be kool to get it made w/ nice diamonds tho, it's not that heavy (mines says 42.4 grams) so it's not like gold content alone would immediately make it a higher priced piece, mines is also hallowed out in the head/face area on the back but it's not that coke can typa hallow ( it's a bit sturdy )

get the lebron set up lol

1626238279009.png
1626238279009.png

12.jpg

Think cam had that same piece also,,, i cant lie loved that same piece from when i was a teenager

Think cam had that same piece also,,, i cant lie loved that same piece from when i was a teenager
I think he had a different Santa Barbara
tumblr_o85ni4GPt91qc69fjo1_500.jpg

that is the best image I could find quickly but well it's a different design, has similar elements tho I Do remember this pic where maybe he is wearing Jim's jewelry

tumblr_m06awaHmGM1qm4yqxo1_1280.jpg

I think this was Jim's cause he described sumthing like it in the Miss Info jewelry book but I don't know where that is rn so I mean I could be wrong

I think he had a different Santa Barbara
tumblr_o85ni4GPt91qc69fjo1_500.jpg

that is the best image I could find quickly but well it's a different design, has similar elements tho I Do remember this pic where maybe he is wearing Jim's jewelry

tumblr_m06awaHmGM1qm4yqxo1_1280.jpg

I think this was Jim's cause he described sumthing like it in the Miss Info jewelry book but I don't know where that is rn so I mean I could be wrong
Mannnn 90s hip hop pieces so dope 😍… i miss it,,,,

Back
Top Bottom