**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

da websites provide a ballpark of prices but I think a fist full of cash IRL gets the best price
not many prices on there, their insta:

lirys is in Tampa

Uverly is NYC but IDK if any1 has bought from them

Traxnyc is in the diamond district

there are others I am surely missing
las villas

Nah that's dope. I'm in Miami, I have a home remodeling company. The market crazy out here but the starting prices are much higher and **** sells quick as hell. I just looked on realtor.com and saw properties for $20,30,40K in STL, ain't nothing like that out here. You would make crazy money out here in roofing, I considered starting one a couple years ago.
I be out there roofing in the winter! Just left Haines City but was just in West Palm. Grabbed the cubano while I was down

My old Asian auntie out here chained up lol

24k over 400 grams total

ABC8CA6E-A8C2-4D47-9FD0-44E8728E5B75.jpeg

Nah that's dope. I'm in Miami, I have a home remodeling company. The market crazy out here but the starting prices are much higher and **** sells quick as hell. I just looked on realtor.com and saw properties for $20,30,40K in STL, ain't nothing like that out here. You would make crazy money out here in roofing, I considered starting one a couple years ago.

Boy we gettin money off of them merchant loans out here

I wanna cop another 10mm chain and look like a jerk outside. I be in rough areas, so I gotta get the insurance cause its only a matter of time I'm caught lackin lmao.

All these jewelers is quoting about 45 a gram for 14k. Iunno though man, cause my last chains were like 33 a gram, but I know time changes.

Please tell me buying gold isn't a bad idea and that I shouldn't just finance more loans and stuff.

Anyways, Liry's is quoting 46 a gram, same with Las Villas.

How low have yall recently been able to get a jeweler for 14k? I'm trying to get a Rey's chain now, but I think he's asking 47.

I'm born and raised in Miami, but I live in NYC now. Can I get it lower once I'm there in person? I don't speak spanish, but I got that guap

I be out there roofing in the winter! Just left Haines City but was just in West Palm. Grabbed the cubano while I was down
Haha dope💪💪
A896C56A-AC0D-40F3-9059-F04223C21966.png

That boy still salty 😂
That gym **** heart his heart lmaooo
Boy we gettin money off of them merchant loans out here

I wanna cop another 10mm chain and look like a jerk outside. I be in rough areas, so I gotta get the insurance cause its only a matter of time I'm caught lackin lmao.

All these jewelers is quoting about 45 a gram for 14k. Iunno though man, cause my last chains were like 33 a gram, but I know time changes.

Please tell me buying gold isn't a bad idea and that I shouldn't just finance more loans and stuff.

Anyways, Liry's is quoting 46 a gram, same with Las Villas.

How low have yall recently been able to get a jeweler for 14k? I'm trying to get a Rey's chain now, but I think he's asking 47.

I'm born and raised in Miami, but I live in NYC now. Can I get it lower once I'm there in person? I don't speak spanish, but I got that guap
💪💪

Get that insurance sooner than later, I know somebody that relieved of about 750g's in cubans a couple months after I told his *** about getting insurance. All you gotta do is hit up somebody that do jewelry appraisals and get a Personal Articles Policy. I got my watch insured through State Farm, $14 a mo for $12k coverage (I need to raise it since they went up). Buying gold rn aint gonna make you no money. If you finance more loans & what not and do something with the money to make money, obviously that's the smart play. I say that to say this: I'm buying an S6 soon when I could do something w/ that money, why? YOLO haha.

$43-47 is more less the going rate I'm seeing (I charged my boy $43/g 2 weeks ago for a 104g, 8mm). If you buying in person they'll work w/ you sometimes and you won't have to pay any taxes or fees.

Anyone thats gotten insurance policies on their gold, what have your quotes been like?
Is it better to stick with your car/home insurance? Or just get an independent policy?

I went thru Geico for a quote, $180 for the year, $0 deductible, for $14k coverage

Anyone thats gotten insurance policies on their gold, what have your quotes been like?
Is it better to stick with your car/home insurance? Or just get an independent policy?

I went thru Geico for a quote, $180 for the year, $0 deductible, for $14k coverage
StateFarm gave me $90 a year for a personal article policy 18k 0$ deductible

I didn’t go through my home owners insurance because it would only cover if it got stolen from my house. If I dropped my watch in the ocean or if it got stolen outside the crib I’d be assed out. Some may cover outside occurrences, but mine didn’t so I went w State Farm.

Back
Top Bottom