**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New pick up, need a white gold setup now🥲
4675BDA8-D871-480A-97DD-D14FEB5876A3.jpeg
That's what I'm tryin to figure out now.. keep the white gold set up or go all gold!? Keep my lil medium pieces or just 2 big cuban and pendant setups

I screenshot this a while back and forgot to check back to see the outcome. I think I like the natural hue over dipped. What's niketalk vote.
Screenshot_20210925-065214.png

This is misleading. The left looks like 10kt. And I’m guessing the right is 10kt dipped.

If it was 10kt natural vs. 24kt natural then it’s 24kt no brainer. Not a fan of dipped anything personally. Don’t even like white gold.

That’s what I’m saying. “Natural gold” is 24k. Even if they dipped it, it should be melted 24k right? So they should look more closer alike

That’s what I’m saying. “Natural gold” is 24k. Even if they dipped it, it should be melted 24k right? So they should look more closer alike
They’re asking natural 10k or 14k color on the left or the same karat dipped in 24k.
This is misleading. The left looks like 10kt. And I’m guessing the right is 10kt dipped.

If it was 10kt natural vs. 24kt natural then it’s 24kt no brainer. Not a fan of dipped anything personally. Don’t even like white gold.
What’s so misleading about what they asking? They’re asking a simple question, do you like your 10k or 14k in its natural color or do you like it dipped in 24k?🤷🏾‍♂️

I been trying to bait you into saying a price for the small piece for a minute.
Look at Greg’s small pendants around the same weight and less stones than my pendant carat weight the same but my pieces are more labor intensive and my pricing won’t be as high as his. Will I be cheap? No but I will be a marked at a premium because I put a lot of work into it

Back
Top Bottom