**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

so what you are really saying is...

Lol... was gonna ask how you buy something youre not sure is real. Then I remember how we always have someone coming in with stuff they bought off an arab from a parking lot in Wal Mart for gas money asking if its real or not.

IMO this is a no brainer if you have some heat. Gold is above any sneaker in terms of value unless you got something crazy valuable.

Yea, I feel you. I don't even see them, I store them at my parent's home too. I just like sneakers and always liked them so I keep buying them. And I barely wear them. I know I'd get more wears and use from the Cuban I want. I have high valued kicks multiple OW 1s and Travis Scott's... Etc.

Edit: and I just hate that gold is so expensive now, been waiting for it to go down. Want to upgrade my chains.

Last edited:
Yea, I feel you. I don't even see them, I store them at my parent's home too. I just like sneakers and always liked them so I keep buying them. And I barely wear them. I know I'd get more wears and use from the Cuban I want. I have high valued kicks multiple OW 1s and Travis Scott's... Etc.

Edit: and I just hate that gold is so expensive now, been waiting for it to go down. Want to upgrade my chains.
If you’re wanting for gold to drop you’re going to be waiting a while. Even when the prices do go down you’ll still be paying a hi premium. So w that said if you can afford it do it. Those shoes will eventually crumble on you especially if they haven’t been worn or walked in.

709-A3701-4394-451-A-8-DE2-B26-BF68-C7-B79.jpg

If you’re wanting for gold to drop you’re going to be waiting a while. Even when the prices do go down you’ll still be paying a hi premium. So w that said if you can afford it do it. Those shoes will eventually crumble on you especially if they haven’t been worn or walked in.
How many years until they start crumbling give or take?

How many years until they start crumbling give or take?

Funny enough, my 16s crumbled YESTERDAY (14 years old).But most of my sneakers are 1s now, which do not crumble.

A5C4CBF7-0586-4FF5-B5D8-2499F15F04C9.jpeg

Funny enough, my 16s crumbled YESTERDAY (14 years old).But most of my sneakers are 1s now, which do not crumble.

A5C4CBF7-0586-4FF5-B5D8-2499F15F04C9.jpeg
You gotta give the soles of old kicks a firm pull before you leave the crib 😅Went to wear these 09 Bo’s 2 days ago on a store run, fell apart, went for the 2010 Grifffey, same thing🥲
F92624CE-C9EB-4B56-B8AA-58E3272C4FA4.jpeg

happen to my 04 air max 95 neons when i wore it to the beach... i basically had to drag my feet walking so the whole sole wouldnt come off... basically threw em in the trash once i got home though

Bought these Tennis chains…. Not sure how authentic but they definitely be hittin in the dark and light… all I need…
U wild for this post.
But that set up gives me foofoo vibez.
Respectfully.
A cheap tennis chain in 5mm would still be like over 7k easily if not 20k.
But yeah I don’t trust no tennis chains in the wild. But that’s just me.

Back
Top Bottom