**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thinking about trying to shorten my 26" 14k 10mm that I got from Reys a few years back. Probably to 24, though I've given 22 some thought. Been wanting to get an old school pendant to throw on occasionally and it'll probably sit too low on the 26.

Yall got suggestions on best way to go about getting it shortened? I assume it's a process most (good) jewelers can handle but not a road I've gone down before. I'm local to MIA and could hit Reys up but I imagine there's some kind of wait even for that work.

I was thinking of doing this with my rope... I got a 26 in and would like 24 in... would match perfect with my other two chains that are 24 in..but I dont know what I would to with the rest it feels like it would just go to waste...I might just keep it for that layered look I guess

Decided to pull out my classic setup I bought back in 1995.

6EEC97CD-DE81-4FA9-ABE2-C85C349E7B4F.jpeg

Bought this after seeing this video
ECCC8992-8E04-4051-B485-106F82CEE741.gif

the shop i go to posted a custom JP they did.. the comments are gold. they need to find jesus or GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone for some help

“my boy jesus got his high beams on”
“lord have mercy off a perky”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn I’ve yet to stop by that jewelry shop. Is it all 24k or do they carry 22k. Might need to pick a piece from there

Damn I’ve yet to stop by that jewelry shop. Is it all 24k or do they carry 22k. Might need to pick a piece from there
If you want 22k they can make it for you. Just don’t go in there flexing. I usually circle the block a few times and post up to see who’s moving around.

Back
Top Bottom