**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Worked there for 11.5 years, always the best salesperson at every store Ive worked at for the past decade, but almost always got over looked for promotions, almost always by white women who had significantly lower sales and other stards they are supposed to use for promotions/raises. Also found out this new white they just hired was getting paid $5 more an hour than me before they promoted her to manager of my original store... when I found out they were about to promote this other white girl who had half the sales volume as me I complained called them out on it, and also reported another white woman who verbally assaulted me in the store in front of everyone after selling her cousin a $5000 bracelet (and giving her half the sale even though she did nothing).

They make up all these rules and then choose who to enforce them upon... its a night and day difference how they treat black employees, kinda like how most store treat black customers. I dont reccommend anyone shop at Kay, Jared, Zales, Blue Nile, Diamond Direct... or any of the SIGNET brands because they are a syatematically racist company where sales $ dont matter if youre black.

20231217_192743.jpg

I did that in 2019... #1 out of 1/3 of the entire company. Normally after something like that you would get to have your pick of whatever open store to manage... but all I got was that letter. Right after that they tried to fire me for not coming back to work the next day during the pandemic when my newborn son was in PICU for a week, which was illegal abd I called them out for it so they left me alone. Should have sued then... plus I was ****in my manager. Lol

Worked there for 11.5 years, always the best salesperson at every store Ive worked at for the past decade, but almost always got over looked for promotions, almost always by white women who had significantly lower sales and other stards they are supposed to use for promotions/raises. Also found out this new white they just hired was getting paid $5 more an hour than me before they promoted her to manager of my original store... when I found out they were about to promote this other white girl who had half the sales volume as me I complained called them out on it, and also reported another white woman who verbally assaulted me in the store in front of everyone after selling her cousin a $5000 bracelet (and giving her half the sale even though she did nothing).

They make up all these rules and then choose who to enforce them upon... its a night and day difference how they treat black employees, kinda like how most store treat black customers. I dont reccommend anyone shop at Kay, Jared, Zales, Blue Nile, Diamond Direct... or any of the SIGNET brands because they are a syatematically racist company where sales $ dont matter if youre black.

20231217_192743.jpg

I did that in 2019... #1 out of 1/3 of the entire company. Normally after something like that you would get to have your pick of whatever open store to manage... but all I got was that letter. Right after that they tried to fire me for not coming back to work the next day during the pandemic when my newborn son was in PICU for a week, which was illegal abd I called them out for it so they left me alone. Should have sued then... plus I was ****in my manager. Lol
Just don’t forget about us once you get the M’s!

20231217_192743.jpg

Hook us up when you own the company, fam.

Anyone have a recommendation for the best place to get a tennis chain? Lab diamonds preferred. 3mm-ish and 20”.

Rough idea what it would cost?

Hey bro I’m looking to get a Jesus piece like this one, mind if I ask you the specs and cost on yours looks amazing man.
Yeah the head like 57mm tall, like .75in for the bale. 135~ grams or so 14kt. Natural stones saved money with the colored rocks since clarity and imperfections **** didn't matter on those, total docked me like 16K for it. Jeweler was SaintJewels

Yeah the head like 57mm tall, like .75in for the bale. 135~ grams or so 14kt. Natural stones saved money with the colored rocks since clarity and imperfections **** didn't matter on those, total docked me like 16K for it. Jeweler was SaintJewels
what the cuban specs?

Anyone have a recommendation for the best place to get a tennis chain? Lab diamonds preferred. 3mm-ish and 20”.

Rough idea what it would cost?
It depends on how many carat the the diamonds and purity of the gold setting. Thing will have little resale value most places, so try to spend under 2500 dollars

It depends on how many carat the the diamonds and purity of the gold setting. Thing will have little resale value most places, so try to spend under 2500 dollars

I’d probably do 14k white gold. I thought it’d be way more. Like $5k-$7500ish maybe. Or can I find a natural diamond one in that range?

Edit:

Ok so found some stuff online. I don’t know anything about diamonds and whatnot so hopefully you guys can help me out.

This is the cheapest and feels the most sketch. Says it passes the diamond tester though?

This I think is real diamonds? A little over $10k with a promo code for the 3mm 20” option. Says 23g and 9.8 ct.

This says lab diamonds. About $2k cheaper but says 27.4g and 16.84 ct.

Last edited:
puglife puglife : a pair of 14k gold 2 carat diamond earrings with good specs are going to cost 4000-6000 dollars. So a real tennis chain is going to be priced as high as they feel like charging.Most the ones you see people with aren’t real for a reason

:lol: we’re all the same. I have a 8.5mm but I want a 12mm.
puglife puglife 16+ carats at 20” sounds about right. I have a 3mm 8” bracelet that’s slightly over 7 carats. Should also be around $5k-$7k for lab.

Back
Top Bottom