**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The stones in Floyds stuff look like boulders - The watch looks like a masterpiece with what looks like engagement rings for a bezel
pimp.gif
I wanna see more (no mo)

word that bezel looks like he can marry 20 broads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

Originally Posted by Rjwco

jonas breitling is ill but the fact thats its just an gt model its like eh,

Cuz u got as much cake as he does?
eyes.gif

I like that rosary, nice and simple. Got any info on that like price and specs ???

the 6.75 is easily the best Breitling Bentley model in my opinion, size and design wise. Having my Arnage rim on the back doesnt hurt either

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

G-shock & 9 Lives
sick.gif
pimp.gif

gallery_437-m.jpg
cuban bracelet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How much one of them bracelets run?
  1. I just noticed he had on an Icee Fresh pinky ring
  2. Looking at these pics of flooded G-Shocks makes me want one. I hope it doesn't end up like TechnoMarines... I still have one in my drawer
    ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Gerkpot wrote:
Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Is this what you're trying to post?

49d1624eea67661013bf7a9f5469e4ca982634be.jpg

Looks like middle of the mall type of jewelry.

Jesus lookin' like he ate somethin' allergic.
laugh.gif
I didnt want to say it but yea.
can we play guest that metal?
glasses.gif
smh.gif

Lol I have the same exact Jesus Piece in 10K WG. and YES it is a middle of the mall jewelry, was up w/the eyes
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

BLUEPRINT III T-SHIRT I NEED INFO ASAP IF YOU GOT EM DROP ME A PM & ON ANOTHER NOTE IS RICK ROSS SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING FLOYD.......HE GON GET HIS BIG !#!KNOCKED

word they lookin cloudier than Seattle.

lol

Seattle. that was clever right..since you're from Seattle and all...

lame, i know

Originally Posted by GRUP

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:
jonas breitling is ill but the fact thats its just an gt model its like eh,

Cuz u got as much cake as he does?
eyes.gif

naw hater

im just saying the gt model is a bit smaller then the 6.75

Nice watch but I hate it when you throw stones on the inside the ar crystal. Jonas watch is so correct... regardless, a 18k Breitling is
smokin.gif

Grup: I still have yet ro rock the Red Starp on my Super Avenger !!!!!!

Jonas's watch kills that one above and Jonas's watch is also numbered 43 out of 50 made... super limited edition. that watch above isn't the samemsrp
but agreed, any 18k gold breit is something serious.

we still grinding, I'm so close to saying F it and start slangin these official jesus pieces and not care about mr i'mma let you finish

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Jonas's watch kills that one above and Jonas's watch is also numbered 43 out of 50 made... super limited edition. that watch above isn't the same msrp
but agreed, any 18k gold breit is something serious.

we still grinding, I'm so close to saying F it and start slangin these official jesus pieces and not care about mr i'mma let you finish
which ones....da black one made outta that mystery material?
nerd.gif

lrg6.jpg

Jonas breit looks factory - if it is its major $$, as far as I know a factory set breit is WAY more expensive than one with aftermarket stones.

I have yet to see someone with the factory diamond emergency - only seen it in a magazine... But it just looked crazy.

Whats up with the fitpics from LAX's vader chain - I wanna see how it hangs (pause)

Back
Top Bottom