**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I could NEVER buy one of those watches....that "basic southern rapper starter kit"

SMH...It's just a lil OD for me....

P-Rod & Ibn Jasper
Picture+106.png

Picture+79.png

Down south trash? $++? Wow what you posting, don't be mad cause Southern artist runnin the game right now. (outside of Jay-Z) who else up north doinganything relevant right now? Who? Nobody so shut the F up. Hell I'm not even from the South but I give props where they due. I don't see you with acontract with your jewels on the page, so you can put the shut to the up

Originally Posted by kglookalike

I guess he got these from those checks that Lil Wayne was sending him for ghost writing....LMAO
roll.gif
Jesus Christ, how far south are you?
pics are older than Jewelery thread vol 1

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Gerkpot wrote:
latinplatinum69 wrote:
KG I know you're trying but stop posting all that down south trash dude.
Keep post'n dog

JChambers heres that new jesus piece you ordered straight from jacob right?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

props you doing it
laugh.gif

307uq10.jpg

That's that original man piece for real
eek.gif
Evolution style originalman. Some planet of the apes.

Down south trash? $++? Wow what you posting, don't be mad cause Southern artist runnin the game right now. (outside of Jay-Z) who else up north doing anything relevant right now? Who? Nobody so shut the F up. Hell I'm not even from the South but I give props where they due. I don't see you with a contract with your jewels on the page, so you can put the shut to the up

roll.gif

yes, he is mad.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I guess he got these from those checks that Lil Wayne was sending him for ghost writing....LMAO
roll.gif
Jesus Christ, how far south are you?
pics are older than Jewelery thread vol 1

i dont get it if the pics are old.....then wouldnt it make sense that he did get the pieces ghostwriting for wayne......(3-4 years back)

Back
Top Bottom