**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I couldn't stand her or the song, but I
eek.gif
when I saw the jewelry.

icebox & J-Nicks (of BET & Hot 107.9 WHTA-FM in Atlanta, Georgia)

61.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

The piece and chain together are a total of 270 grams of white gold. It's got 15.14 carats white diamonds from his old pieces and 3.87 carats of rubies totalling just over 19 carats all together. The chain is a 4.25MM 32″ solid franco and hangs onto the piece through the center by a hidden bail. The back of the piece reads "PROOF ENTERTAINMENT" with the logo in 3D next to it. We've only done the 3D logo on the piece backs twice before on something that wasn't double sided. The Stuey Rock logo was great and that translated into an outstanding looking piece. It even goes great with his new G-Shock:

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Down south trash? $++? Wow what you posting, don't be mad cause Southern artist runnin the game right now. (outside of Jay-Z) who else up north doing anything relevant right now? Who? Nobody so shut the F up. Hell I'm not even from the South but I give props where they due. I don't see you with a contract with your jewels on the page, so you can put the shut to the up
LMAO you gotta be like 15 don't get so excited lil buddy. Truth is truth lil man, 95% of the stuff you posted was trash with funny money prices to accompany it lmao
laugh.gif
Southern rappers for the most part have wack jewels as illustrated by your postings. In the words of the southern legend Pimp C; "You need to take that monkey *$+ back cause you embarrassing us"
roll.gif
Get a life
Who said I was getting excited? Hell if was up to you all all you would post is Jesus pieces and G-Shock watches, the prices i quoted is what theysaid they paid for it, thats where that came from funny thing is you talkin +!@$ but you still comment on the +!@$ I post
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Practice what you preach

someone please stop the wooden Jesus nonsense. on second thought i would maybe hang one from my car mirror. that's it

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

14vgw9g.jpg
Wonder how sturdy those wooden pieces are.
I was given a black one. Fairly sturdy. Very light. The details are spot on. I can post pics later.

The guys at GoodWoodNYC are killing it with custom pieces.

That's whats up. I just saw the comparison pics that Ben posted on his blog. That plastic joint lookin' kind of messy though.

I wish somebody could just take all those wood jesus and put them in a garbage bag and throw them away, we dont need them...

Back
Top Bottom