**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*edit*
HBW please seriously, either change your name again and never let anyone know you are hbw or just leave this board, you sound ******ed.
a 10k gold piece that cost anyone $5,000 would never cost $300 to make. that's about 20 grams of scrap 10k gold bro. not even in sweatshops that charge $.50 cents in labor per diamond set would you find jewelry that cheap. just for real, bye bye. from the cars to anything. you are a good dude too, stop trying so hard to feel accepted. you're still talking about cars when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. don't use the excuse, "oh I smoke the illest weed I got from outer space" cmon stop

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen reputable jewelers downtown who I'd look up to that LAX does business with now doing poor PVD jobs on their rolex's. I refuse...
btw, I gotta say this, bro, you have been in my lifetime the biggest stan I've had to date, trill talk. and believe me, I got a lot of fans and weirdos out there who are guys. you are good peoples for a short amount of time, but I swear sometimes you really think your jokes get over. son, own a shop, have a real business, have a corporation set up even instead of working out of an outhouse or sidehouse at your bro's crib. for real though, it's tiring. you definitely got the plug on rolex's. I always will give you that, so does your bro and he's up on his knowledge, but just because you made a few jesus pieces and a bootleg roc piece, don't let that accident that got you getting a disability checc fool you rob. you talk wild and I ignore it, yet I remain on your top friends on all your social networks, you got pics of me saved on your phone, fb and myspace, you follow me on twitter, I have your ip addy on my blog which you peep more than often and you hit up people i'm just barely over acquaintances with and I ignore it usually, but they hit me up and be like yo, your boy is creepy.  chill. You want me to really end it for you and your runts? it's scary if you sit down for 10 minutes in silence and think about what I'm saying. I deleted my BBM application off my phone completely because of you.
son, let's not get into real battles over work, numbers, jewelers, etc... I'll bring in whoever wants to come in here and say something about custom jewelry.... Jacob, TV, King or whoever else, you are almost and I mean barely known on a single message board and are a downtown LA jewelry rat. I've sat down with Jason of BH and he'll tell you out of his mouth where I stand right now. And he tries to follow what's goin on but nobody knows you. I can't even figure out why you even peddle in this business really? put in real work and stop the silliness. You don't understand business to this day. the game is to be sold, not told brodie. you slanging things for $200 profits to make friends. F friends cuz, this is business. I'm not trying to be buddies with anyone in this business except my team and my few distributors. You have literally stalked clients of mine or drop my name to the most random people who tell me and I brush it off. STILL! smh. be smart, you ain't go it yet? you still mad at 206? go at that cat then. you can't fade me doggy. you're microscopic to godzilla. hate for my ego to come out worse than it already is, but it's truth. let it go, let's not talk about the 14th floor of my old factory and how I can bring in 20 huge orders a week and break out some lame race card which EVERYONE seemed to do to me when I started out in this business. I let you eat, but you're still a clown. Don't let the few e-props given to you confuse you.

well here we go again nt

funny thing is ben Im not even mad cause none of it is true (as usual)

you must be joking me when you say I check out your blog more then anyone else on the planet get real
alien.gif

im checking out roastlist.com  more then anything & your saying im a clown? BEN YOUR THE LAUGHING STALK OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

so with that being said i say this and its sad

Ben you will never say any of this to my face you come to my house and talked about your sad **! life with Sasha I felt bad for you bro but now i see how fake you are

you shorted me 500$ on the 18k gold rolex yachtmaster when we already agreed on a firm price you still came incorrect
indifferent.gif
 but i let it slide cause i knew you were going through a hard time

and you throw shots at me on nt for what? To try to "expose" me?

You call me  via cell phone for unfamiliar numbers asking me for price quotes on the rolexes everytime you call im like "Whos this"

as far as the corp. . . stop it

Im not going to respond to anything you say its a waste of time chill ben go drink a  "700 gram 500 carat 14k  solid gold 7up can"

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

well here we go again nt

you must be joking me when you say I check out your blog more then anyone else on the planet get real
alien.gif

im checking out roastlist.com  more then anything & your saying im a clown? BEN YOUR THE LAUGHING STALK OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

Ben you will never say any of this to my face you come to my house and talked about your sad **! life with Sasha I felt bad for you bro but now i see how fake you are

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that have to do with anything? [/color]
eyes.gif

fjphoto.jpg

its basically a crude version of this.....if u look at a terror squad album it looks exactly like this.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

well here we go again nt

alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that have to do with anything? [/color]
eyes.gif

son on his 50 "shots fired" steez, and ben is his rick ross....

Get em LAX,dont let him try to rain on your parade after someone has called him out on his many fairy tales that have so many holes in its looking like swiss cheese.
He calls himself Ben Baller he should change his name to Ben Hustler,because thats all he is.He's like a car saleman who in his mind thinks he can talk anyone into buying whatever he has to sale.
I lol everytime I read about his fake beefs with other jewelers,nonchalantly they call his phone out of the blue and he never knows how they got his number,having secret meetings  with other jewelers,come on dawg your the only one talking about it,EVER.

It really is turning into one big joke.

Yea the Fat Joe version is
eek.gif
but again the times they were made and what tools were available to use has something to factor in.. BTW Ninja or anyone else, wth is on the top right of the piece? I dont know why but to me it looks like a Mr.Mets face.
laugh.gif

stan1.JPG

stan2.JPG

stan3.JPG
stan4.JPG

really? And I see you just logged in today, so whats your excuse now? this has been goin on since late 2006 I think too, since you followed me to bike nights on 120th and crenshaw and then tried to stalk Game, why do you drop my name brodie? all the time too? I shorted you money? LOL. CMON. for real? I told you, if I ever need a roley, you the 1st call I make. but the way you handle biz is ******ed, but I let it slide. it's whatever you want it to be, but keep it 100. roastlist? do you want to see emails from their admins to my fan email? them cats is in hiding true story cuz cats wanna kill them dudes, but I dont even care about them. Look robby, I got a lotta stalkers, fine girls to ex's to guys, etc.... I keeps it moving, but I've been on this board almost 10 years. Never fronted or did anyone dirty on business ever, from sneakers to jewels, faggghettttaboutit.

get serious, I've seen you 4x in my life, talked to you maybe 5 on the phone, never ever being anything but business. I get calls from jimmy boi and francis buggin out about you? am I lying? ask them cats, I retract my statement about your corp, you're smarter than I thought. good for you. now go make some more unoriginal jewelry. the few times, we made a jacob jesus was ONLY because it was requested by a previous client of Jacob himself i.e. jay-z, kanye, malice, etc... now we goin in to cake out

alright you to crazy kids, play nice
laugh.gif

lax plays a role da same way ben plays a role.....

both of ya are instrumental to this post.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

lol at dudes goin crazy for pvd silver, u might as well rock some stainless steel or alloy metal, theyre all basically worthless, if u not gonna do gold then it dont matter if u do silver or whatever to me

that black cross is worth like a few hundred bucks tops of raw materials if that, those little black diamonds cost nothing too....

i remember ben dissing any jeweler for using silver, but in these times i cant knock him for goin after lower quality products/clientele caus people aint droppin big dough like they used to in this economy so u gotta keep that revenue comin in....

dude went from this a few years ago
NOW, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DIAMONDS AND GOLD ARE NOT CHEAP, IF THEY WERE, THEN EVERYONE AND ANYONE WOULD HAVE THEM ON THEM ALWAYS.... YOU CAN'T GET A FULLY ICED OUT CROSS FOR $1,500 OR CLOSE.... THE PRICE OF GOLD IS LIKE THE PRICE OF GAS, THERE ISN'T TOO MUCH LEWAY ON IT.... DIAMONDS ARE THE SAME THING DEPENDING ON QUALITY(CLARITY AND COLOR) THIS ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND WE DO NOT MESS WITH SILVER OR CUBIC ZIRCONIA'S SORRY, HAD TO SAY THAT REAL QUICK TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT BEFORE ASKING FOR A QUOTE. OUR PRICES ARE BETTER THEN COMPETITIVE, BUT DON'T GET IT CONFUSED! DIAMONDS ARE A MAN'S BEST FRIEND! HAHA

to postin pics of admitted silver and bragging about it, lets hope Obama can get us out of this and get ben back to clowning silver and not selling it....

with that being said.... you're boy sold over 160 pieces of this jewelry in less than 48 hours
if you want to do the math, it's made up for almost 6 months of bs.
BUT, we always sold silver, just never made custom jewelry out of silver and passed it off as gold, etc. thats my biggest issue was silver with CZ's, not, bashing chrome hearts, but definitely aiming targets at David Yurmans head right now.... and we've duplicated many harry winston and tiffany and co items in the past. Also that was written on my myspace almost 5 years ago. times have definitely changed. I won't edit that either.
I ain't even copping pleas, we'll still *!%@ on anyone out there, I got heat we been making for the cats who's bread ain't funny right now. I'll post those once my new blog is remodeled which is like monday at latest, but hopefully 2moro night.

the silver just makes it affordable for these guys who want that funeral blk on blk look. and I can't believe how many people buy david yurman stuff.
I don't lose business to these other cats who BEEN MAKING FAKE JEWELS ALL THE WAY FAKE STUFF FOR YEARS!

Also, my biggest issue is those using alloy, brass, copper and etc then rhodium'ing it.  how about some of these well known named jewelers on here who love to use this place like the recycler or craigslist/ebay for their work. this is my last outlet for that, but I won't put anyone on blast until shots are fired at me. just know cats are shortcutting hard.

remember, labor is still the same though and PVD done right, is NOT cheap, so we do as many as possible at one time and it takes a long time.
all the stuff you see me selling for dirt cheap, we have in blk gold as well. the sad thing about good PVD, is that you're paying 24k gold prices for 10k gold because the plating is so proper. that is real talk. not some scam or sellers line.

those studs are in gold, I just didn't get to make them in silver yet with proper pvd.

I've seen reputable jewelers downtown who I'd look up to that LAX does business with now doing poor PVD jobs on their rolex's. I refuse...
btw, I gotta say this, bro, you have been in my lifetime the biggest stan I've had to date, trill talk. and believe me, I got a lot of fans and weirdos out there who are guys. you are good peoples for a short amount of time, but I swear sometimes you really think your jokes get over. son, own a shop, have a real business, have a corporation set up even instead of working out of an outhouse or sidehouse at your bro's crib. for real though, it's tiring. you definitely got the plug on rolex's. I always will give you that, so does your bro and he's up on his knowledge, but just because you made a few jesus pieces and a bootleg roc piece, don't let that accident that got you getting a disability checc fool you rob. you talk wild and I ignore it, yet I remain on your top friends on all your social networks, you got pics of me saved on your phone, fb and myspace, you follow me on twitter, I have your ip addy on my blog which you peep more than often and you hit up people i'm just barely over acquaintances with and I ignore it usually, but they hit me up and be like yo, your boy is creepy.  chill. You want me to really end it for you and your runts? it's scary if you sit down for 10 minutes in silence and think about what I'm saying. I deleted my BBM application off my phone completely because of you.
son, let's not get into real battles over work, numbers, jewelers, etc... I'll bring in whoever wants to come in here and say something about custom jewelry.... Jacob, TV, King or whoever else, you are almost and I mean barely known on a single message board and are a downtown LA jewelry rat. I've sat down with Jason of BH and he'll tell you out of his mouth where I stand right now. And he tries to follow what's goin on but nobody knows you. I can't even figure out why you even peddle in this business really? put in real work and stop the silliness. You don't understand business to this day. the game is to be sold, not told brodie. you slanging things for $200 profits to make friends. F friends cuz, this is business. I'm not trying to be buddies with anyone in this business except my team and my few distributors. You have literally stalked clients of mine or drop my name to the most random people who tell me and I brush it off. STILL! smh. be smart, you ain't go it yet? you still mad at 206? go at that cat then. you can't fade me doggy. you're microscopic to godzilla. hate for my ego to come out worse than it already is, but it's truth. let it go, let's not talk about the 14th floor of my old factory and how I can bring in 20 huge orders a week and break out some lame race card which EVERYONE seemed to do to me when I started out in this business. I let you eat, but you're still a clown. Don't let the few e-props given to you confuse you.

anyways....
meanwhile, I don't know how the hell I'm or we're gonna ship out all this stuff. we can't keep this lower priced jewelry in our showcase for an hour or 2.
the reason for not making IF bails for those crosses is because we made almost 50 of those crosses, some people have been not happy with the IF bail, so I don't even want to risk it, meanwhile, i'll tattoo the piece with laser engraving if need be.

this is just an amazing hustle that went the right way.

*edit*
HBW please seriously, either change your name again and never let anyone know you are hbw or just leave this board, you sound ******ed.
a 10k gold piece that cost anyone $5,000 would never cost $300 to make. that's about 20 grams of scrap 10k gold bro. not even in sweatshops that charge $.50 cents in labor per diamond set would you find jewelry that cheap. just for real, bye bye. from the cars to anything. you are a good dude too, stop trying so hard to feel accepted. you're still talking about cars when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. don't use the excuse, "oh I smoke the illest weed I got from outer space" cmon stop
lol. stop getting so +#%@%*%%*#*$* defensive. jesus. aint no body trying to put you on blast or none of that +#%%.
you know what im talkin bout. im talkin bout these cats with black set ups. they have 30 dollars worth of steel(NOT SILVER). PVD plating is not that expensive. my boy jay who you met downtown with big dog, owns a machine shop also. blah blah blah, ive been going to pvd plating shops for years. its a major part of his business. i'll go get 10 business cards and post pictures if you think im such a fibber. lol. anyways... lets say at most it cost 100 bucks to plate it(being generous). then you set 400 stones at 50cents per stone thats eh... 200 bucks. so basically a nice size piece not including labor costs 330 in raw materials.
sorry for being so off in price.
i know other people other than you bro. not that means absolutly +#%% in the entire world, but ive been places and seen things most people NOT in your industry should NOT see.
now if you do gold, then gold is gold like Big Lescobar said. but anything else... doesnt matter. and why would you even get gold if you want it to be black pvd?
thats all i was saying. but you like to get mad and try and herb me, when we used to be cool man. thats pretty grimy fam. %%$$ all the jewelry +#%%. you invited me into your crib with your wife and mother of your child. i thought that was cool like ben and reggie not k town and hbw.  you a grimy dude.  but what do i know. im just a low level street hustler.

Back
Top Bottom