**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

black on black set up
24vsgo8.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

LeBron helpin me keep the iced Jacob watches stay current lol, everyone complains bout them being old but to me its still the best design for a fully flooded iced watch....

naw iced out jacobs are still nice as hell, especially with the iced out metal band. none of that leather crap dudes with no money had
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

15q6vmb.jpg
Figured this had to be Don C. by the spread
laugh.gif

I Love those Jesus Pieces! That's the exact style I want when I get my bread up, chain & all. Anybody on NT with those molds?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

laugh.gif

I Love those Jesus Pieces! That's the exact style I want when I get my bread up, chain & all. Anybody on NT with those molds?
nerd.gif
We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.
pic of your mold?

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

You got any pics?

Originally Posted by buginout1993

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pic of your mold?
+1

Back
Top Bottom