**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jewelers need to stop with all the Jesus hybrids. It aint working and it will never work unless its Jacobs. I've never liked any Jesus piece aside from Jacobs.

Originally Posted by dbeats33

new us marshalls auction of jewerly about to start

http://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=28247

25.jpg

37.jpg
that *$!# is a trick

Originally Posted by solesavage

Jewelers need to stop with all the Jesus hybrids. It aint working and it will never work unless its Jacobs. I've never liked any Jesus piece aside from Jacobs.
i dont agree with that, theres quite a few good non- jacob molds out there like this if&co one is one of the best imo

mkc3fb.jpg

2nlya8h.jpg

i also like that jesus that was posted from the auction website, if i remember correctly a gunit guy had one, there was a pic with it, a gunit clothing piece and a jacob watch i belive but i cant find it on my comp

anyone looking for a cheap jesus i think this is as close to kanyes as youre gonna get unless if&co ever does those ones they were supposed too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320548459643&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

this dude bigl
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

smh

I can't embed for some reason...

I seen the rich yung chain when I went to David's in the diamond district and it looks real to me and it is quite heavy

Originally Posted by rakim

that videos fake..

I had a feeling he just called his boy and talked smack.  Saw it on another board...and folks were sayin it was legit....  *shrugs*

that videos not fake, that dude really called shimuns, but shimuns just stole pics of fabs piece at one point they also had french montanas pics on their site. I believe the rich yung piece was made by jacob.

the rich yung piece was made by David Bling, its def real ive seen it in person.....some parts on it couldve been done better tho....

Back
Top Bottom