**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

7471-Rolex-Day-Date-18238.jpg

any advice from jewelers in here on how to go about obtaining one? 5-7k range?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I've been interested in a bead bracelet for a while, we just got these finished up and released:

AG_PBB_tripl_web.jpg

pimp.gif
what material is this? i been searching for one...i think i want all black-

and who has the all black basic rosarys
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

SMH at aviannes. They did not know what to say at all.

yo I'm saying couldnt they have got Dame arrested for stealing?
I mean for all we know as soon as the cameras stopped rolling he handed it back. But in Dame's defense he probably could've gotten them in trouble for either: A. copyright infringement if they made it B. knowingly purchased stolen goods to resell them.  Either way that video was all laughs.

avianne i hate your wack setting jobs but ill say this,

jeweler dude made a point when he said they cant sell stolen goods which in fact is a true statement. Anyone in the jewels biz who buys anything from the streets has to hold it for 30 days till it clears with police, but did they actually follow the law and do that like most do? most likely YES.

also he was just scared that dame found that piece red handed so he had to lie, maybe one of dames people sold it behind his back which ive seen happen before doesnt surprise me when they sell there piece/chain cause the artist isnt eating right

theres so many ways to come about this

at the end,im sure they came to agreement -

Originally Posted by larolex

avianne i hate your wack setting jobs but ill say this,

jeweler dude made a point when he said they cant sell stolen goods which in fact is a true statement. Anyone in the jewels biz who buys anything from the streets has to hold it for 30 days till it clears with police, but did they actually follow the law and do that like most do? most likely YES.

also he was just scared that dame found that piece red handed so he had to lie, maybe one of dames people sold it behind his back which ive seen happen before doesnt surprise me when they sell there piece/chain cause the artist isnt eating right

theres so many ways to come about this

at the end,im sure they came to agreement -
I guess Dame really frowns upon ppl having ROC chains when he didnt give one to them huh?

nerd.gif

Translation from the video:

Towards the end a voice says "well, just tell them", and the guy in the glasses says "I can't, then we'd have a problem"

Back
Top Bottom