**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

I dunno, I had the jacob jesus and several digital scales. Mine definetly weighed like 180 grams
i seen yours in previous pics....you had the rose gold 3 rows on the crown, the variant right before the one that now has 4.

I wanna see the first who has an obama face piece
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

is that a polo hoody that kuntry is rockin? might have to scoop that...
nerd.gif

Yep.

And that jawn on sale right now on polo.com.

Plus there's a codes to get an extra 30% off. I just grabbed that hoody yesterday.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

nerd.gif

Yep.

Plus there's a codes to get an extra 30% off. I just grabbed that hoody yesterday.

laugh.gif
im bout to copp that right now Madison Pullover Fleece Hoodie correct?already on sale for 59.99 then add on that code. i mean why wouldnt i?

No Dice on that Jacob Jesus having to be @ least 180+ grams even though some are...

even Ninja Hood's ain't 180 i dont think.I think his is 125-135.Whatever that joint weigh it gon weigh.

"the official jacob piece we got and malices jesus jacob piece were both around 125 to 140 grams and 14 carats to 15 at most." - BenBaller

Originally Posted by Untitled

I dunno, I had the jacob jesus and several digital scales. Mine definetly weighed like 180 grams
i seen yours in previous pics....you had the rose gold 3 rows on the crown, the variant right before the one that now has 4.

laugh.gif
interesting word choice... I've never heard it described asvariant before, although I'm impressed by the observation, but naw I could have gotten the more classic 5 row design, I just wanted biggerdiamonds in the crown and eyes.

zn8lt5.jpg

2mmcygk.jpg

Few things I think maybe people don't get about the jacob Jesus piece, and possibly jewelery in general. First jacobs jesus piece mold does not come withthe bezel settings in the crown. Because the crown gets semi-large sized diamonds each bezel setting is intended to be customade to best fit the chosendiamonds, while the beard and hair come semi pre-drilled because really a very certain size diamond is IDEAL for paveing those regions. for some eason peopleseem to think production of stuff like this issome super uniform task it's not, no diamonds are the exact same size, etc etc, so there realy is no EXACToriginal jesus piece design, just the mold. meaning in diamond weight, even actual weight (by a few grams), because slightly more or less gold will be useddepending how big the diamonds are and how much drilling is done to set them. Even if the look it. Fabs jesuses were not the same as PUSHA's, were notthe same as Malices, were not the same as loon's etc etc. if you look at the piece over the years there have been various vesions with crown rows rangingfrom 3-5, with believe it or not, the five row being the cheapest. Trust me, I asked EVERY question possible when I bought it, but yeah food for thought

Looking back at these flicks, It makes me realize, NO ONE even rocks rose gold anymore, which is kinda wierd

and yeah did ninjahood ever actually get his piee outta layaway?

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

No Dice on that Jacob Jesus having to be @ least 180+ grams even though some are...

even Ninja Hood's ain't 180 i dont think.I think his is 125-135.Whatever that joint weigh it gon weigh.

"the official jacob piece we got and malices jesus jacob piece were both around 125 to 140 grams and 14 carats to 15 at most." - BenBaller

wait ninja finally got that piece?

i missed that.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

i missed that.
Cam Nelson will finish his Saturn before ninjahood gets his jesus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i missed that.
laugh.gif
gonna go down as a old NT legend...we never saw if heactually got it...just alot of "i'm about to" talk

i aint seen him around since the ABH fiasco...
nerd.gif

dreClark wrote:

JoeGalvan wrote:

nerd.gif

Yep.

laugh.gif
im bout to copp that right now Madison Pullover Fleece Hoodie correct? already on sale for 59.99 then add on that code. i mean why wouldnt i?

psssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. copped. good look, nt fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...thinking about going back for the white jawn.

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif
interesting word choice... I've never heard it described as variant before, although I'm impressed by the observation, but naw I could have gotten the more classic 5 row design, I just wanted bigger diamonds in the crown and eyes.

zn8lt5.jpg

2mmcygk.jpg

Few things I think maybe people don't get about the jacob Jesus piece, and possibly jewelery in general. First jacobs jesus piece mold does not come with the bezel settings in the crown. Because the crown gets semi-large sized diamonds each bezel setting is intended to be customade to best fit the chosen diamonds, while the beard and hair come semi pre-drilled because really a very certain size diamond is IDEAL for paveing those regions. for some eason people seem to think production of stuff like this issome super uniform task it's not, no diamonds are the exact same size, etc etc, so there realy is no EXACT original jesus piece design, just the mold. meaning in diamond weight, even actual weight (by a few grams), because slightly more or less gold will be used depending how big the diamonds are and how much drilling is done to set them. Even if the look it. Fabs jesuses were not the same as PUSHA's, were not the same as Malices, were not the same as loon's etc etc. if you look at the piece over the years there have been various vesions with crown rows ranging from 3-5, with believe it or not, the five row being the cheapest. Trust me, I asked EVERY question possible when I bought it, but yeah food for thought

Looking back at these flicks, It makes me realize, NO ONE even rocks rose gold anymore, which is kinda wierd

and yeah did ninjahood ever actually get his piee outta layaway?
I don't think that he meant variant as in "shoe variant". There are many variations of the Jacob Jesus piece. You could probably getthat thing in anywhere from 50-300 grams if you had it custom made. I was referring to the original Jacob mold directly from Jacob. What were the dimensions ofthe Jacob that you had? How much did you pay/sell it for? It is the only rose gold one that I have ever seen.

nah he aint get that out yet.i wouldn't put it paste him to just pop outta nowhere with it though by summer for sure
laugh.gif

only Rose Gold ones i seen are TheJerseyShirt, Ebn's & GLC but theirs are the Kanye version

those pink stones in TheJerseyShirt's Jesus cost mad bread
eek.gif

someone had posted the Evolution of the Jacob Jesus in the other volume before these guys locked it up.Go Check it Out.

jersey do you still have your jacob jesus?

i dont think ninja got his jesus or its still on that layaway

Back
Top Bottom