**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

And here's the conflict:
It's in a black person's soul to rock that gold
spend your whole life tryin to get that ice
on a polo rugby it look so nice
How could something so wrong make me feel so right, right??

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Stone-less Jesus.........IF & Co.?

Yep
pimp.gif

GOT DAMN YEEZY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wanna get a black Buddha/bead bracelet but don't wanna get it in gold or silver...
What are my options?

pdot - you can get those onyx joints on eBay, but I think some if not most are faux or fake crystal.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ nah Frank Mucas got that beat by just having a Tito joint.
Word. Frank Mucus has the best. Plus cuban > bead chain

The cubans on Kanye's diamondless Jesus pieces in that pic seem smaller. Are those 5mm joints?

they're not even cubans, looks like some hollow francos....not that kanye can't afford anything else....those jesus pieces were sitting on heavier chains before

when he was rocking that all red suit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

The cubans on Kanye's diamondless Jesus pieces in that pic seem smaller. Are those 5mm joints?

they're not even cubans, looks like some hollow francos....not that kanye can't afford anything else....those jesus pieces were sitting on heavier chains before

when he was rocking that all red suit.

I doubt they francos. If you look by the bail its flat side profile. Looks like a curb chain, non miami cuban. Yeah I def remember those brolic joints from the suit pic. Thats why I was asking.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

pdot - you can get those onyx joints on eBay, but I think some if not most are faux or fake crystal.

^ nah Frank Mucas got that beat by just having a Tito joint.
Word. Frank Mucus has the best. Plus cuban > bead chain

Yeah, onyx might be the way to go...I want to do a ball or two (pause) with diamonds.

they're regular cubans not the miami cubans we've come accustomed to seeing on certain people. what I want to know are they the baby jp's or the regular sized ones?

so those are the stoneless reg size joints? what did he order like 20 of em?
laugh.gif

they look reg size cause in some pics hes wearing them with the ceramic joint and they are the same...the only one that looks way bigger is the murakami but thats oversized-

i think there was a pic of tyga in the If+co mini jesus and its smaller than these-

ninja u getting old? or you might have to replace that sidekick screen - those are not hollow francos...def cubans

laugh.gif
^  thats what i said...its prob plastic...all of those bracelets on ebay and stuff say crystals

i dont understand why they are so much?  if they are gold/diamonds then cool but the ones that are crystals are still $300ish?  labor?

i was looking into a basic one with 3 beads iced but it was like 2k plus...i think jason wanted 4k
laugh.gif

Kingtre wrote:

laugh.gif
^  thats what i said...its prob plastic...all of those bracelets on ebay and stuff say crystals

i dont understand why they are so much?  if they are gold/diamonds then cool but the ones that are crystals are still $300ish?  labor?

i was looking into a basic one with 3 beads iced but it was like 2k plus...i think jason wanted 4k
laugh.gif

That black diamond crystal mess has me curious about the onyx...
I just don't want some plastic crap.
Were you looking at white diamonds?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
alien.gif

$300 for some plastic or synthetic crystals. Might as well buy some plastic beads and throw glitter on it and call it a day.

Originally Posted by pdot

I think most of the price is for the onyx, but still...
My onyx bracelet was definitely not $300 and it has 10mm onyx beads and weighs quite a bit. I'll post pics if I can find it since I left it somewhere in my car.

Oh and the cuban chain in question has one of those funny style fold over locks
iIMVU.jpg

QUzzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom